- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
This complete PA system is an incredible value and includes Nady's MPM 4130 4-channel 130 watt powered mixer with built-in digital delay, a DKW HT handheld wireless system, and a pair of the 300 watt Nady PS112 2-way speakers featuring a 12 inch woofer and a 5x15 inch horn.
Cables are also included. This is the perfect system for band rehearsal rooms, aerobics studios, many worship and theater applications, as well as solo & small ensemble music acts.
Nady MPM 4130 Powered Mixer
Rugged and easy to operate, the MPM 4130 mixer offers great features and performance and is ideal for many venue applications. The MPM 4130 features combination XLR and 1/4 inch inputs, separate delay, bass & treble controls for each channel, and RCA CD/Tape In/Out jacks.
Nady MPM 4130 Powered Mixer Features:
Nady DKW HT Wireless Microphone
- 4 mono Mic/Line inputs with combo XLR-1/4 inch TRS jacks
- Amplifier delivers 130 watts @ 4 ohms total into 2 parallel speaker output 1/4 inch jacks
- Built in Digital Delay produces choice of 4 great overall sound enhancing delays ranging from small room to spacious
- Each channel offers Level and individual Digital Delay controls and a Low/High 2-band EQ
- Master section includes CD/Tape Level, Master Level, and Digital Delay Level and Delay Time select controls; Digital Delay Select switch; and L,R Tape In and Tape Record Out RCA jacks
- Rear panel Main Out/Amp In 1/4 inch TRS jack unbalanced insert point provides a break between the Main Out and the built-in amplifier, allowing the output to be sent to an external signal processor or additional power amplifier
- Shielded internal power supply with ~115V(60Hz)/ ~230V(50Hz) select switch and fused IEC power cord connector
- Rugged case with handles and light weight (only 18.5 pounds/8.4Kg) for roadworthy reliability and easy portability
The most affordable professional wireless Nady has ever offered! The DKW HT is the perfect entry-level pro wireless, delivering clear, transparent, high-fidelity audio. It's ideal for a broad range of singing and speaking applications - karaoke and recreational singers, DJs, auctioneers, teachers, aerobics instructors, clergy and more. Although offered at a breakthrough new low price for a pro wireless, the DKW HT is loaded with features such as interference-free, high-band VHF operation, a neodymium mic capsule, special circuitry to eliminate transmitter on/off pop noises, and a 250 foot typical operating range (up to 500 feet in line-of-site!). Other features include up to 15 hour battery life, 1/4 inch output from the receiver, and an extremely compact receiver. Power supply included.
Nady PS112 PA Speaker Features:
- High compression horn piezo drivers
- Durable black carpet cover
- Heavy duty plastic protective corners
- Integrated recessed carrying handles
- Sensitivity (1W/1M): 91.5dB
- Binding post (banana jack) and two 1/4 inch (6.3 mm) jack inputs
- Base mount inserts for mounting on speaker stands
What's In the Box?
- Nady MPM 4130 4 Channel Powered Mixer with Digital Delay
- Nady DKW HT Handheld Wireless Microphone System
- (2) Nady PS112 PA Speakers
- (2) 20 ft Speaker Cables
Nady MPM 4130 Powered Mixer Specifications
Nady DKW HT Wireless Microphone Specifications
- Power Amp, Max. Output Power in Watts (RMS):
- Number of Power channels: 1
- Power at 8 Ohms: 100 watts
- Power at 4 Ohms: 130 watts
- Balanced mono Mic/Line channels: 4
- 2 Track input: 1
- Outputs: TRS, unbalanced Main out
- Channel Strips: Rotary Volume controls: Rotary
- Master Section: Rotary Master Fader
- Built-in Digital Effect: Digital Delay (80ms, 120ms, 160ms, 200ms)
- Noise (20Hz to 20KHz bandwidth, line Master output):
- Master output, all faders down: -82dB
- Power amp output, all faders down: -55dB
- THD Power output, 20Hz to 20KHz: <0.1% @100W/4 Ohms
- Crosstalk (1KHz @ 0dBu, 20Hz to 20KHz Bandwith, channel in to master output), Channel fader down: <-65dB
- Frequency Response (Mic input to output):
- 20Hz ~ 20KHz, line level o/p @ +4dBu into 600 Ohms: +/-2dB
- 20Hz ~ 20KHz, power amp o/p 1 watt into 8 Ohms: +/-2dB
- Sensitivity @ Mixer Output +4dBu:
- Mic/Line: -42dB/-22dB
- Tape in: -10dB
- Channel Equalization:
- Low EQ: 80Hz (+/-15dB)
- Hi EQ: 12KHz (+/-15dB)
- Microphone Preamp E.I.N. (150 Ohms Terminated, max. Gain): <-102dBm
- Power Consumption: 130 watts
- Power Requirements: 100-120, 220-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Fusing: 5x20mm glass type, 4A/250V for 115VAC, and 2A/250V for 230VAC operation, fast-blow fuse
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17.52 x 8.62 x 5.87 inches (445 x 219 x 149 mm)
- Weight: 18.45 pounds (8.4 kg)
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz, +/-3dB
- Dynamic Range: 100dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.65%
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 170-216 MHz
- Frequency Stability: +/- 0.005%, crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM (F3E), +/-20KHz max.
- Operating Range: 250 ft. typical; up to 500+ ft. line-of-sight
- Controls: Off/Standby/On switch
- LED Indicator: Unit On (single flash), Low Battery Alert (steady)
- RF Power Out: 50mW (Max. allowed by FCC)
- Harmonic and Spurious Emissions: >-40dB
- Battery: 9V Alkaline
- Battery Life: Up to 15 hours
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 1.4 inch Diameter
- Weight: 6.9 ounces (193 g), without battery
- Controls: Power On/Off
- Connectors: 1/4 inch unbalanced audio out jack, 2.1mm barrel-type DC input jack
- LED Indicator: Power On, Transmitter RF, Audio Peak
- Dimensions (Max.): 5.2 x 3.0 x 1.7 inch, 3.3 inch Diameter Base
- Weight: 5.9 ounce (165 g)
- Power Requirements: 12V @ 70mA, nominal, AC/DC adapter supplied
- Antenna: Single 12.1 inch, collapsible
Nady PS112 PA Speaker Specifications
- Weight: 35 pounds, 15.9 kg
- Dimensions: 17 x 11.75 x 22.75 inch
- Sensitivity (1W/1M): 91.5dB
- Binding post (banana jack)
- Two 1/4 inch (6.3 mm)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophonesNote:
All of the wireless systems that AMS sells comply with the FCC guidelines and regulations.
We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.
guitar from Arkansas
|Would you consider this product to be made well? How dependable?
|The sound is Great! The knobs to me feel a little shaky. The speakers and PA Head are built good, just the knobs feel a little weak..
|What do you consider to be the best features of this product? What features would you add to this product if you could?
|The best features is the Reverb, there are several settings for it, The Rca Jacks for recording, has a in and out.
|Ease of Use
|How easy is this product to use? How easy is the product to use with other products? Did it take long for you to learn to use this product? Was the manual helpful? How playable do you consider this product to be?
|Turn the power on and turn a switch
|How is the tone?
|The sound is Great.! I was expecting a little less, but I was wrong.