The Nady PEM 500 system includes one transmitter and one beltpack receiver with earbuds.
The Nady PEM 500 in-Ear Personal Monitor System, offers all of the advantages of wireless in-ear monitoring - mobility, freedom from feedback, and you no longer have to drag heavy cabinets with you! For the first time, a wireless in-ear monitor system combines state-of-the-art advanced frequency-agile synthesized UHF technology, high-end performance and unprecedented affordability. 16 channels are selectable within the system for trouble-free operation. The miniature lightweight (yet powerful) in-ear speakers are supplied with three different sized of soft rubber mounts for the ideal fit for every user. The lightweight receiver body pack features a switchable built-in volume limiter and low battery indicator. The transmitter features a rear-mounted detachable antenna, and front-panel controls for channel selection and input level. Up to 6-hour battery life.
Nady PEM 500 Features
- Available on selected frequency bands within the UHF band for interference free, long-range performance (up to 8 systems can be operated simultaneously, depending on country and frequency band)
- System consists of PEM-500T transmitter and one bodypack PEM-500R receiver, both of which offer 16 channel user selectability. Any number of additional receivers can be operated with the same transmitter if set to the same channel.
- Proprietary companding circuitry for wide Dynamic Range and clear, natural sound
- Operating Range: up to 300 feet typical (depending on site conditions)
- Rugged, foam-padded traveling case provides easy safe transport and storage.
Nady PEM 500 Transmitter
- Rugged, all metal half-rack that can be rackmounted singly or side by side with optional rack kits
- Microphone input allows wireless cueing of performers on stage
- Front panel features input level control, stereo headphone monitor output jack and volume control, select button for choosing one of 16 UHF channels, LED channel display, and Left/Right 10-segment audio input level displays.
- Back panel provides BNC jack for detachable antenna, a 1/4” TRS balanced microphone input, and an XLR and 1/4” combo jack for Left and Right Line inputs.
- Externally powered by AC/DC power adaptor
Nady PEM 500 Receiver
- Portable bodypack receiver features a switchable built-in volume limiter, output level control, and two-color (red/green) 3-way unit ON/Signal/Low Battery LED indicator.
- Operates up to 6 hours (depending on volume) on a 9V alkaline battery
- Each receiver is supplied with a pair of miniature, lightweight (yet powerful) in-ear speakers with soft rubber mounts in 3 sizes (small, medium, and large) designed for “custom” form-fitted comfort and optimum acoustic transfer and isolation.
- Rear clip can be rotated 90° for attaching receiver vertically or horizontally to clothes.