- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
Nady UHF3 Wireless is the latest breakthrough in affordable UHF wireless - with state-of-the-art features for the demanding professional on a limited budget. Nady UHF3 guitar wireless operates on single frequencies in the wide-open, uncluttered UHF 470 - 510MHz band. Nady's proprietary companding circuitry provides an industry best 120dB Dynamic Range, and the clearest, most natural sound available. The system utilizes DigiTRU Diversity for maximum range and dropout protection, and provides full LED indicators, 1/4 inch unbalanced and XLR balanced outputs, and special circuitry for noiseless transmitter ON/OFF switching. Other features include a half-rack receiver design with retractable front panel dual antennas, and Tone Squelch for locking out potential interference.
Nady UHF3 Features
- Half-rack receiver design with retractable front panel dual antennas
- Clear channel operation on the wide open, uncluttered UHF band for interference-free performance in any application or locale
- Nady's proprietary companding circuitry for an industry best 120dB Dynamic Range, and the clearest, most natural sound available
- Tone Squelch for locking out potential interference
- UHF3 receiver with DigiTRU Diversity for maximum range and dropout protection, full LED indicators, both 1/4" unbalanced and XLR balanced outputs, and special circuitry for noiseless transmitter ON/OFF switching
- Mute (squelch) adjust control
- Externally powered by AC/DC power adapter. Need a spare? Check out the Hosa ADC477 by clicking here.
UB-3 Bodypack Transmitter Features
- Choice of instrument or headworn/lavalier microphone bodypack transmitter
- Audio mute switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter "ON"
- Bicolor LED status indicator: Unit "ON" (green), Low Battery Alert (orange)
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable microphone or instrument cable
- Easily accessible input level adjust control for optimum sound
- Convenient, economical operation with three AAA Alkaline batteries
UHF-3 Oerall System Performance
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 18 KHz, +/– 3 dB
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.6%
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: UHF, choice of single frequencies from 470-500 MHz
- Frequency Stability: +/- 0.005%, crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM (F3E), +/-20KHz normal
- Operating Range: Up to 250 ft. typical (depending on site conditions); up to
500+ feet optimum line-of-sight
- Reception Mode: DigiTRU Diversity (Dual Antenna)
- Squelch: External Control, Tone Key (30.720 KHz)
- Controls: Power ON/OFF, Volume Control, Squelch (Mute) Adjust
- Connectors: DC in, 1/4 inch (6.3 mm) unbalanced phone jack (360 mV/no load), XLR balanced output (+/-24 mV/600 Ohm load)
- LED Indicators: Power ON, Diversity A/B, Audio Peak
- Unwanted Signal Rejection: 60dB image and spurious
- Power Requirements: DC 18V @ 250 mA, AC/DC adapter included
- Dimensions (Max.): 1.75 x 7.5 x 8.1 inches (4.4 x 19 x 20.7 cm)
- Weight: 1.6 lbs (.73 kg)
- Antenna: 11.2 inches (28.5 cm), dual telescopic
- UB-3 Bodypack: 3.5mm locking mini-jack, 3-way select
switch for inputs: instrument, headworn mic, or lavalier mic
- Controls: Power/Mute On/Off, Instrument/Headworn Mic/Lav Mic, Input Level
- LED Indicator: Bicolor, Unit “ON” (green), Low Battery Alert (orange)
- RF Power Out: 50mW nominal (maximum allowed by FCC)
- Harmonic & Spurious Emissions: < –50 dB
- Battery: AAA Alkaline (2x)
- Battery Life: 4-5 Hours
- Dimensions: 3.25 x 2.187 x 1 inches (8.25 cm x 5.53 cm x 2.54 cm)
- Weight: 2.25 oz (0.064 kg) without battery
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophonesNote:
All of the wireless systems that AMS sells comply with the FCC guidelines and regulations.
We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.