The Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1 DJ Controller gives you instant control over your decks and effect parameters in Traktor or other DJ software.
Robust rotary knobs with a heavy-duty feel and backlit buttons provide precise visual and tactile status feedback- letting you delve deep inside Traktor without having to touch your computer. The bi-directional communication with Traktor gives the Kontrol X1 controller a smoother and more precise feel compared to regular MIDI controllers.
All buttons and knobs on the Traktor Kontrol X1 have been pre-mapped for optimum Traktor use but can be re-configured in any way you like. The Traktor Kontrol X1 from Native Instruments can also be used as a MIDI controller for any software as well as expanded with a second unit to control four decks and four FX units.
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1 DJ Controller Features
- Designed by the creators of Traktor for perfect software integration
- Plug and play - instant recognition by Traktor with no setup required
- Precision designed high-end buttons, knobs and encoders
- Software controlled backlit buttons for comprehensive visual feedback
- Lightweight, robust housing with slim, ultra-portable form factor - fits perfectly alongside a standard club mixer
- Super-intuitive loop and cue control section
- 8 knobs and 8 buttons for simultaneous access to all effect parameters of both decks
- Push encoders for browsing and loading tracks to each deck instantly
- Expandable - connect two X1s to control four decks
- Compatible – includes MIDI templates for controlling other DJ and performance software
Traktor Kontrol X1 controller's high-quality, back-lit LED buttons and push encoders are clearly arranged in distinct transport, browse, loop and effects sections. With enough room for convenient control of selecting, cueing, synching and pitching tracks, you always have the right music on hand. Eight knobs and eight buttons simultaneously control up to three effects on each deck, while the intuitive loop control section together with direct access to eight hotcues per track will have you remixing your music without interrupting the flow.