Premium Audio for Your DAW Software from Native Instruments.
The Komplete Audio 6 USB Interface is a high-quality 6-channel audio interface. Providing everything you need to record, play and perform music, with four analog ins/outs, digital in/out, MIDI and low-latency performance. Two mic inputs are armed with high-end pre-amps while Cirrus Logic converters deliver pristine, transparent sound. Komplete Audio 6 is the perfect studio upgrade for those who want pro-level recordings at an affordable price. Own yours today!
Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 Features
- 4 analog inputs:
- 2 balanced mic/line/instrument (XLR)
- 2 balanced line (1/4 inch TRS)
- 4 balanced analog outputs (1/4 inch TRS)
- Digital stereo input and output (S/PDIF / RCA) for lossless signal transmission
- MIDI in/out for master keyboard, Maschine or any third-party MIDI controller
- Headphone output with independent level control and source switch
- Completely USB powered, with an extra sturdy custom USB socket
- Includes Komplete Elements, with over 1000 instruments and effects
- Also accommodates DJ's looking for a DJ interface
Komplete Audio 6 lets you experience every facet of your sound, whether you're playing virtual instruments or recording audio. After all, if you're using Maschine or Komplete Instruments and Effects, you're armed with an array of sounds in the highest-possible audio fidelity. Komplete Audio 6 gives you the hardware to match.
Komplete Audio 6 - Popular Setups
(Click Image for Larger View)
Pristine sound doesn't happen by accident — it's the result of knowledge, experience and close attention to detail. Komplete Audio 6 has been designed in-house by Native Instruments. From the custom, streamlined circuit design, through the hand-picked components to the analog volume knob on top of the unit — every part of the interface is designed to preserve signal clarity.
New chips, new audio drivers and new circuitry ensure that latency is low, and the direct monitoring option provides 100% latency-free monitoring for recording guitars, vocals, or other live sources.
Other important recording features:
Mix tracks right out of the box Komplete Audio 6 Includes:
- Low-latency performance for using virtual instruments and effects
- High-quality pre-amps with individual gain controls
- Direct monitoring for live, latency-free recording
- Mono input switch for recording vocals, guitar or other mono sources
- 48V phantom power for using condenser mics and active DI boxes
- 15 status LEDs provide visual feedback for all signals and indicate clipping
- KOMPLETE ELEMENTS — over 3 GB of inspiring instruments and effects
- CUBASE LE 6 sequencer and recording software
- TRAKTOR LE 2 DJ software
- $30 e-voucher for KOMPLETE Instruments or Effects at the NI Online Shop