Native Instruments Traktor Audio 6 DJ Audio Interface
The Native Instruments Traktor Audio 6 DJ Audio Interface has six inputs and six outputs for DJs seeking versatile performance hardware for the booth and studio. Get ready to unleash the full sonic potential of your tracks with Native Instruments Traktor Audio 6, the high-gain audio interface for DJs who demand premium sound quality and extra-loud output. This premium DJ audio interface is built on the established and award-winning design of Native Instruments audio and hardware gear.
Native Instruments Traktor Audio 6 DJ Audio Interface Features
- Professional DJ audio interface with studio-grade sound quality
- Six inputs and six outputs - two preamps to connect your turntables
- Extra-loud output levels pack enough punch to rock the biggest clubs
- High-quality 24-bit / 96kHz Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters
- Compact dimensions with sturdy metal casing for heavy duty feel
- New low latency Mac and PC drivers for tightest possible response
- 12 status LEDs for visual monitoring of signal chain
- Direct Thru mode allows use without computer, on power supply(optional)
- Compatible with all DJ, performance and audio software
- Includes Traktor DJ software so you can start mixing right away
Connect up to three stereo sources simultaneously. The two included phono preamps allow the connection of two turntables so you can digitize your vinyl collection in highest quality or record other external audio sources with the Traktor Audio 6.
Even with two stereo channels routed to your external DJ mixer, the convenient front stereo input and output is perfectly tailored for DJs who wish to use Traktor effects as send and return FX units on their mixer. In addition, they offer extra flexibility if you're DJing with Traktor’s Sample Decks and Loop Recorder.
Besides premium sound quality, low latency and ultimate connectivity, the Traktor Audio 6 DJ interface also boasts many other advanced features specifically designed for club use:
The convenient status LEDs on the upper panel give instant visual feedback on input and output activity, so you know if your setup is hooked up and working correctly. Now it's also possible to run Native Instruments Traktor Audio 6 via its power supply only, as a Direct Thru
unit. This means the soundcard is capable of passing through a signal from other equipment (turntables / CD players) without being connected to your computer – so switching between DJs or different setups is finally made simple - perfect for permanent club installations.
Traktor LE 2
The included Native Instruments DJ software provides two playback decks to spin tracks directly from your hard drive, with full iTunes integration and iPod compatibility. The new TruWave colored waveforms and amazing beat-sync functions make it simple to use the advanced looping, cueing and effects – so go beyond ordinary mixing.