The Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Pro 2 DJ System lets you spin digital files on four track decks using super-tight vinyl and CD control.
The next generation of the award-winning Native Instruments digital vinyl system is easier to use than ever. Set Traktor Scratch Pro 2 up in seconds thanks to the included Traktor Audio 10 interface.
The TruWave hi-res colored waveforms and new, simplified user interface give you a new perspective on your mix and allow for instant creativity with the Sample Decks, Loop Recorder and studio-quality effects. Now with Traktor 2 Technology Inside, you'll get a DJ product guaranteed to be intuitive, creative and addictive!
Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Pro 2 Features
Pure and Simple
- Included Traktor Audio 10 DJ interface with 10 channels and maximum audio performance
- Automatic hardware detection and configuration for hassle-free set-up
- Direct Thru feature allows seamless transition with other DJs
- 25 LED indicators guarantee precise signal flow status, even in the darkest club environments
- Included two timecode control vinyl and CDs with 2kHz signal ensure tightest control of digital tracks
- Sample Decks and Loop Recorder for remixing and editing on the fly
- All decks can be switched from track to Sample Decks and vice-versa
- Crate Flick cover art browsing and iTunes integration to find tracks
- Automatic tempo detection and beat-gridding; SoftSync for optional beat-matching help
- Fully customizable interface layout to fit your style and workflow
- Integrated recorder allows you to record your sets and performances
- 4-channel internal mixer for playing after-party gigs without timecode
Traktor Scratch Pro 2 DJ system features an intuitive software interface, as well as TruWave frequency-specific colored waveforms for a new experience in mixing.
Thanks to Auto Detection and configuration for Native Instruments audio interfaces, you can set up in seconds, while Traktor Audio 10's Direct Thru function makes switching DJs in the club a breeze. The SoftSync feature adds a new level of tempo-awareness to Traktor Scratch that expands your mixing options when using vinyl control.
Powering this premium system is the ultimate DJ audio interface. Native Instruments Traktor Audio 10 features ten inputs and ten outputs for ultimate connectivity, Cirrus Logic converters for supreme audio quality, and low latency drivers. Its robust build, punchy outputs, club-readable LEDs and slim profile make it the interface of choice for the world's biggest DJs.
Connect up to four turntables via the four stereo phono preamps, and spin super-precise 2kHz control signal on 120g vinyl - it feels just like your digital track was cut to a 12-inch.
Traktor Scratch Pro 2 offers an incredible range of creative options to define your individual sound. The intuitive looping and cueing functions have been enhanced with the addition of Sample Decks, making live remixing and re-editing a cinch. Grab and layer your own loops, use the library of included loop content or fire off one-shot samples such as the included scratch sounds. Record from any channel via the Loop Recorder and add dynamic layers to dramatically heighten your mix.
Use the expanded effects section like an external effects unit and even sync up with gear such as Native Instruments Maschine to create powerful set ups for stage and studio.