Native Instruments Session Strings Pro Virtual Instrument Software
is an inspiring, detailed instrument for contemporary studio strings. Creating natural, expressive string tracks has never been more immediate, or more rewarding. Session Strings Pro from Native Instruments provides world-class studio strings - antique Italian instruments, expertly played and meticulously recorded in a tight, dry studio. An 11-piece ensemble, recorded in four different settings for impeccable, flexible sound.
Session Strings Pro virtual instrument software provides a wide sonic range, with separate instrument groups, a choice of instrument placements and 22 articulations. It also allows detailed control, right down to the precise amount of bow noise. Most importantly, its unique musical workflow makes Session Strings Pro a truly playable instrument, and far more than just a string library.
Native Instruments Session Strings Pro Software Features
- 48 GB of immaculate string samples (32 GB compressed)
- Combine up to 4 ensembles, each with 4 violins, 3 violas, 2 cellos and 2 basses
- Play full ensembles or individual instrument groups
- Create instant rhythmical phrases with the fully-customizable Animator
- Unique musical workfl ows, streamlined for performance and production
- 22 articulations, 4 velocity layers, all within a single interface
- Additional presets for the sound of vintage soul and disco
- Choose between contemporary and classical instrument placement
- Adjust the sound of the bow on the strings with the unique Bow Noise control