Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2 Groove Production Studio
Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2 Groove Production Studio Features
The compact yet powerful Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2 Groove Production Studio provides upgraded workflow, sounds and pads! The multicolored pads greatly improve your workflow by allowing you to assign colors to the groups, sounds, patterns, and scenes, and see the pads light up in the same colors. With the increased sensitivity of the new pads, you also have a new level of precision at your fingertips!
- Easily browse, load, tweak, play, arrange, and automate all sampler, plug-in and effect parameters
- Control and sequence all of your external hardware instruments
- Multicolored pads allow you to assign colors to the groups, sounds, patterns, and scenes, and see the pads light up in the same colors
- Pads feature increased sensitivity for much more precision
- Maschine 1.8 software includes time stretch and pitch shift capability
- New effects specialized for beat production
- Comes with over 6 GB of ready-to-use, professional and inspiring sounds
- Includes Massive synthesizer for over 1,300 earth shattering bass and lead sounds
- Re-worked layout of the controller’s USB-connector for lower risk of accidental unplugging
- Rubber feet mean increased grip on the desktop
Maschine Mikro MK2 is a professional music production tool, combining the flexibility of software with the immediacy of hardware – now updated with new, multi-colored pads, enhanced display and more. Create rhythms, bass lines, chords and melodies, and build tracks on-the-fly with the intuitive, clip-based sequencer. Maschine Mikro MKII also gives you a high-performance sampler, pro effects and full support for VST and Audio Units plug-ins. You can also run it as a plug-in in your DAW.
Supreme Sounds Inside
Maschine Mikro MK2 comes with over 6 GB of professional and inspiring sounds. Create rhythms and melodies right away with the included drum kits, one-shot samples, basses, synths and acoustic instruments. Maschine 1.8 software provides the legendary Massive synth – a sonic monster for basses and leads with 1,300 earth-shattering sounds. Maschine Mikro MK2 also includes Komplete Elements, providing more than 1,000 stunning sounds from Komplete 8 and Komplete 8 Ultimate.
Time Stretch and Pitch Shift
The included Maschine 1.8 software includes time stretch and pitch shift capability. Stretch smoothly from one BPM to another, aided by the automatic BPM detection. Or stretch your audio to a specific length – to fit one sample to the same length as another, for example. What’s more, make your beats match harmonically, by tuning your samples with the pitch shift function.
The latest free software update includes new effects, specially selected for beat production. Transient Master, NI’s hugely popular dynamics and mixing effect, has now been fully integrated in the Maschine 1.8 software.
Ideal for positioning drums and percussion, it lets you mix from front to back, giving each sample exactly the right amount of space. New Tube, Tape Saturator and Tube Saturator effects bring the secrets of analog warmth and natural, harmonic compression to Maschine Mikro MKII, for even greater sound coloring potential.
Includes a full version of the modern legend Massive – the synth that gave birth to the earth-shuddering bass tones and speaker-troubling leads that have defined the bass music genre. This monster synth contains 1,300 ready-to-go sounds, all instantly browseable via the Maschine Mikro MKII hardware.
Experienced and new Maschine Mikro MK2 producers alike will appreciate the big time savings from these workflow improvements in the free Maschine 1.8 software update:
Creative Performance Tool
- Host transport control: Running the Maschine software as a plug-in in your DAW*, use the transport buttons on the Maschine hardware to control transport in the host software. Important: Requires the latest version of the NI Controller Editor.
- New Browser sample preview mode: Easily scroll through the browser list and pre-hear samples without loading them.
- Revised select screen: Now includes individual note length and velocity editing.
- Auto-write pinning: Pin the Auto-Write button for improved automation recording – tweak with two hands!
- New hardware shortcuts: Select and erase events quickly and easily.
- Panic button: Immediately cuts off all sound from Maschine.
- Improved missing sample handling: Now locates files per project – point the Maschine software to the location for one missing file, and it automatically resolves other related missing files.
- Sampler play position indicator: See the play marker in the sampler wave display – also shown in the hardware display.
- Save Group with samples: Now you have the option to save Group with samples.
- *Please note that this feature isn’t compatible with Pro Tools.
The controller is super-sturdy yet easily portable. The highly responsive, multi-color pads are addictively playable, and the click buttons and the master push encoder provide point perfect control. One high-contrast, 128 x 64 pixel black-and-white display provides optimum visibility so you always know what's going on – even in the most demanding situations.
Use Maschine Mikro MK2 as an instrument for performing your own tracks, or sync it with other gear like Traktor Pro 2 to add more dynamics to your live set. The colored pads let you see your sounds, making the workflow smoother than ever while providing irresistible eye-candy on stage.