Fusing Akai Professional's legendary MPC layout and workflow with the power of your computer, MPC Renaissance is the unrivaled instrument for music production. The new flagship MPC is a fully integrated hardware/software system: MPC Renaissance allows you to create using classic hardware controls and an integrated pop-up display, while its exclusive MPC Software empowers you with unprecedented, expandable production capabilities on your Mac or PC.
MPC Renaissance Hardware Features
MPC Software Features
- Fuses legendary MPC production with the processing power of your computer
- Vintage Mode changes output sound character to MPC3000, MPC60 and more
- 16 backlit genuine MPC pads, 16 Q-Link controls, and adjustable backlit LCD screen
- Classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing and MPC transport controls
- MPC SOFTWARE for Mac or PC with 128-track sequencing capability
- Avid® Pro Tools® Express audio production software now included
- Two XLR-1/4” combo inputs and dedicated turntable input
- Four-channel USB 2.0 audio interface and two-port USB 2.0 hub built in
- Up to eight pad banks—more than any other MPC ever
- Two MIDI inputs and four MIDI outputs
- Stereo 1/4” out, stereo assignable mix 1/4” out and S/PDIF I/O
Legendary MPC Sound
- 128-track sequencing capability
- Up to eight pad banks — more than any other MPC ever
- Massive 9GB+ sound library, including all the sounds of the classic MPC3000
- Includes 4 MPC Expansions
- Instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plugins
- Record each track as an MPC drum program, Keygroup program, or VST/AU plugin
- Works alone as your main DAW or works seamlessly with your current studio as a VST, RTAS, or AU plugin
- Supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, and SND
- Supports samples and sequences from any MPC ever made
- Compatible with Mac and PC
- Full 64-bit support in all versions; standalone, VST, and AU
- Auto-save capability
Designed in collaboration with producers and artists from around the world, MPC Renaissance maintains the beloved workflow and layout of classic MPCs. MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, classic transport controls and other traditional MPC functions are all included. MPC Renaissance houses decades of iconic production innovation. Its exclusive Vintage Mode and built-in audio interface give you instant access to MPCs of the past. Choose from MPC3000, MPC60, SP1200 Ring, and more. In addition, the analog output circuitry in MPC Renaissance is identical to the classic MPC3000.
MPC Software & Pro Tools Express Included
Featuring 128-track sequencing capability and up to eight pad banks- more than any other MPC ever-the included MPC Software delivers a massive 9GB+ sound library, including all the sounds of the classic MPC3000 and four MPC Expansions. Instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plugins lets you record each track as an MPC drum program, Keygroup program, or VST/AU plugin. Use MPC Software alone as your main DAW, or use it seamlessly with your current studio as a VST, RTAS, or AU plugin. And with the included Avid Pro Tools Express, you can compose, record, edit, and mix using a collaborative platform found in nearly every professional recording studio in the world.
MPC Software supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, and SND, as well as samples and sequences from any MPC ever made, and it's compatible with both Mac and PC.
It's All In The Bank
7 Gigabytes. 300 Instruments. The Bank is an MPC Expansion workstation exploding with all the essential sounds of modern production including basses, leads, effects, keyboards and much, much more. It's included with MPC Renaissance. You also get three additional MPC Expansions: The 809 for punchy analog drums, The Wub for electronic dance music, and The Noise for 8-bit oldschool vibe. Because MPC Renaissance utilizes the RAM and hard drive space of your computer, you have the ability to expand at will. Thanks to its tight integration with MPC Software, MPC Renaissance can be used with high-end features of computer DAWs and plugins.
All the Ins and Outs of Production
MPC Renaissance features 16 backlit genuine MPC pads, 16 Q-link controls, an adjustable backlit LCD screen, and a full array of inputs and outputs for easy connection in any studio. A two-port USB hub is built-in along with two five-pin MIDI ins and four MIDI outs, stereo ¼" out, stereo assignable mix ¼" out, and S/PDIF in and out. Plus, you get both a ⅛" headphone output and a ¼" headphone output. A dedicated switchable phono/line in is also onboard, so you can connect a turntable directly and grab samples straight from your vinyl. MPC Renaissance also features dual balanced XLR Combo inputs with phantom power.
The Power to Produce
No other tool on the planet has all the things producers demand with the industry-leading feel that they expect from Akai Pro. MPC Renaissance is the instrument you've been waiting for, the most powerful MPC ever.