The high-SPL BP892 MicroSet from Audio-Technica offers the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio. Delivering clear and accurate sound in an inconspicuous package, the ultra-lightweight BP892 hooks securely behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue. For maximum stability and comfort, the included AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount converts the MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit.
Audio Technica BP892 Features
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm
- Ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design that is flexible, lightweight with a comfortable fit
- Includes AT8464 Dual-Ear Mount for maximum stability and comfort
The microphone features a flat, extended frequency response and other outstanding performance specifications, resulting in extremely intelligible, natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers and houses of worship. Protected by a highly durable Parylene coating, the new headworn mic is built to stand up to the rigors of day-to-day use.