The Behringer Eurolive B115D Powered PA Speaker can out-perform any other speaker in this price range, offering more power and more features while remaining more affordable! Behringer’s engineers worked diligently to create the B115D powered speaker which merges state-of-the-art, 1,000-Watt Class-D power amp technology, built-in wireless microphone capability and exceptional portability, all in one great package.
Behringer Eurolive B115D Powered PA Speaker Features
Cut the Fat; Keep the Beef
- 1,000 watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- ‘Wireless-ready’ for high-quality Behringer digital wireless system (not included)
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, Volume controls and Clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Extremely powerful 15 inch long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35 inch aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Behringer drew from their experience to build the B115D speaker and made it lighter (38 lbs) and more powerful. The Eurolive B115D starts with custom-engineered Class-D power amp for the ultimate in low-distortion power and efficiency. Backed by SMPS technology, the high-tech alternative to heavy transformers and massive heat sinks, these powered speakers can run cool all day and all night without even breaking a sweat!
Until now, adding wireless microphones to a PA system meant either a mess of wires and dangling receivers or worse, a built-in receiver with dodgy performance and a hefty price tag. Those days are officially over thanks to Behringer Ultralink Series wireless mics that feature an exclusive, ultra-compact 2-channel receiver.
Just plug the receiver into the dedicated wireless port on the rear panel of the B115D speaker and you have full access to two channels of supremely stable, natural-sounding wireless connectivity.
Built-in Mixing Capability
The integrated mixer features the same ultra low-noise, high-headroom mic preamps that have made Behringer mixers legendary, and the two inputs accept virtually any mic/line level signal you're likely to run across. Variable Input gain controls (with Clip LED) will have you dialing in the perfect level every time. And if you need more coverage, use the convenient Link Output XLR connector on the B115D powered speaker to add more active speakers.
Power and Control
There is absolutely no substitute for amplifier power in high-performance loudspeakers. That's why Behringer gave the B115D speaker 1000-Watts of bi-amplified, digitally processed output power. But with great power comes great responsibility, so their engineers included a proprietary DSP (Digital Signal Processor) with high-end features such as a dual-band EQ, an active crossover, dual protection limiters and transducer response correction, ensuring the Eurolive B115D delivers incredible output at the lowest possible distortion levels.
Behringer’s LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application. The transducers inside the B115D speaker have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. The Eurolive B115D active speaker systems crank out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
Thanks to its trapezoidal shape, the B115D speakers are suitable for a wide variety of applications. They can be mounted on standard speaker poles, placed vertically atop subwoofers, or even laid on their side for use as onstage monitor wedges. Their extraordinary fidelity and frequency response make them a favorite of vocalists and instrumentalists alike. Hook up is simple, requiring only a single XLR or 1/4 inch cable from your mixing console and power. Additional monitors can be chained together via the XLR Link Output jack on the rear panel.