The Budda Twinmaster 1x12 Guitar Combo Amplifier brings back the low wattage revolution that Budda started sixteen years ago. The Twinmaster offers normal and hi gain inputs that give you a great multitude of gain characteristics. The gain features cover a range of tone from the super clean rhythm chords all the way to modern power crunch.
The Twinmaster combo amplifier is made of solid pine finger jointed cabinets and enclosed in beautiful black Budda covering. The electronics are hand wired with high-grade audio components that include an EL84 power section with 5U4 rectifier tube that give you the classic Budda tone. The Twinmaster controls are simple and classic with nothing that gets in the way of its pure tone. Budda included the great modern features of the slave out and effect loop that offset the classic vibe.
Budda Twinmaster 1x12 Guitar Combo Amplifier Features
- Completely hand wired in the U.S.A.
- 2 x High grade EL84 power tubes
- 2 x High grade 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 1 x 5U4 rectifier tube
- Class AB power section
- Custom wound transformer
- Normal & high gain inputs
- Treble, bass, and volume controls
- Effects loop
- Slave output
- Custom designed Budda Phat 12 speaker
- Finger jointed solid pine cabinet
- External speaker jack with impedance switch
- Hand wired, turret board style preamp
- Heavy duty speaker cable
- Point-to-point hand wired power amp section