Celestion FTR15 4080F Replacement Subwoofer was designed for high-end sound reinforcement applications.
Built with the Celestion FTR aluminium chassis, the ferrite magnet drivers feature a smart chassis design and wet wound Inside/Outside Voice Coils for efficient cooling, reducing thermal compensation and minimising distortion. Exceptional BL and stiffness (K) symmetry further contribute to low distortion, while FEA-optimised magnet topology reduces inductance, also minimising distortion. The FTRs use water-resistant, glass fibre impregnated cones with sealed surrounds and added damping for reduced cone resonances.
Celestion FTR15 4080F Features
- 600 Watts RMS (continuous) power handling
- Flexirol technology for greater excursion control
- Saturated gap technology for lower harmonic distortion
- Low frequency response, down to 35Hz
- Smart chassis design minimises acoustic distortion
- Specially treated weather-resistant cone