Engineered to the Electro Voice’s exceptional audio quality standards, the Electro Voice ZLX15 Passive Loudspeaker delivers high powered performance for venues that need a big sound for a large area. ZLX15 passive speakers feature a 15 inch woofer, 1.5 inch titanium compression driver and uses the industry's most trusted components to handle up to 1000 watts peak for a loud and clear audio for any application.
Electro Voice ZLX15 Passive Loudspeaker Features
- 15 inch woofer for low-end punch in a compact enclosure
- 1.5 inch high-frequency titanium compression driver
- EV-engineered components for best-in-class sound
- Lightweight, super-durable composite construction
- Unique hi/lo grip design for effortless pole mounting and portability
- Patented split-baffle design for superior driver time alignment and enhanced sonic impact and intelligibility
When choosing a loudspeaker, it's always wise to ask ‘What's inside the box?’ Then take a listen and hear the EV difference for yourself. Featuring custom drivers housed in a breakthrough new cabinet design, the two compact and versatile passive ZLX models make EV's legendary sound quality and rugged reliability more accessible than ever before.
ZLX: Take Control
With ZLX, Electro-Voice set out with a singular goal: to deliver best-in-class performance across every detail. ZLX combines decades of proven pro-audio engineering know-how with a bold new look and user-friendly features that give you an extraordinary amount of control over your sound – all with the renowned EV quality and reliability the pros trust.