The special edition TMA-1 Fools Gold headphone brings a new colourway and is only sold in exclusively selected stores worldwide. The TMA-1 headphones were designed in collaboration with several professional and renowned DJs. Tested in studios and on stages all over the world, this is a specialized piece of equipment for the hardworking musician.
AIAIAI TMA-1 Fools Gold Headphones Features
- Angled stereo plug: This makes it harder to accidentally pull the plug from the mixer, and is less intrusive, when you are beat-mixing.
- Cable lock: You can now choose to lock the cable to the TMA-1 so that it doesn't get pulled out while playing.
- Embossed Fool's Gold logo on cup
- Fools Gold trademark yellow cable
- Embossed AIAIAI, Fools Gold and LABEL/ED logo on inside headband
Brooklyn-based record label Fools Gold was founded in 2007 by DJs A-Trak and Nick Catchdubs, quickly establishing itself with a non-stop series of releases bridging the worlds of hip-hop and electronic music while introducing artists like Kid Sister, Kid Cudi and Duck Sauce to the world. With acclaimed graphic artist Dust La Rock providing a clever and constantly evolving aesthetic for Fools Gold visuals and merchandise, the company has become more than an independent music powerhouse, but a trendsetting lifestyle brand praised as an indie innovator by Billboard and a tastemaker label by the New York Times. From their legendary DAY OFF parties to their Brooklyn retail store, Fools Gold has continued to raise the bar for what a modern-day record company should be, putting their unique stamp on events, collaborations and more.