The ImageLab FS9T Slide and Negative Scanner was designed with the user in mind. Insert your negatives or slides into the trays and press one button to scan. The Imagelab FS9T scanner transforms them directly into highquality 9 megapixel JPEG digital photographs — without a computer!
ImageLab FS9T Slide and Negative Scanner
- 9 megapixel / 7200 DPI resolution
- 2.4 inch TFT LCD screen for previewing and playback
- Export photos to your computer- Compatible with Windows ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 & MAC OSX 10.2 & Higher
- USB cable included for direct exporting to computer
- No additional software or hardware required
- SD slot for easy transfers, accepts up to 32GB card
- Operates standalone or hooked to your computer and in battery or AC power mode
Streamlined efficiency and quality were just few of our primary goals, and the FS9T does not disappoint. The FS9T has significant upgraded specifications from its predecessor the FS5C05. Whether it be 35MM film or a stack of your treasured slides, the FS9T’s 9 Megapixel Resolution will be sure to transfer them to the highest digital quality. To make it even more convenient, you may preview your progress after each and every scan on the built-in 2.4 inch TFT Preview Screen. The FS9T also sports 16MB of internal memory.
Gone are the days where scanning was dependent upon a lengthy process requiring the use of your personal computer. The FS9T is a standalone unit that can scan your most precious memories, then save them directly to an SD memory card in seconds - no software required. Then take that SD Card to a commercial print kiosk, or your favorite imaging site and easily upload your archived images. You may even export to your computer for further editing options, should you choose via the included USB cable. Using battery power, feel free to scan your negatives in the middle of your living room or the like, with no wires or messy cables to deal with. The ImageLab FS9T will allow photo archiving to be a fast and reliable tool that delivers the highest quality for years to come. Saving your images and preserving your memories.
ImageLab FS9T Slide and Negative Scanner Includes
- One FS9T scanner
- Power adapter
- USB cable
- 2 trays for scanning negatives
- 2 trays for scanning slides
- (batteries and SD card not included)