The Korg PA600QT 61 Key Arranger Keyboard is an incredible, affordable arranger that provides you with the most up-to-date collection of quality sound and styles combined. This PA600QT is the ‘Quarter Tone’ version, containing the functionality of the standard Pa600, with additional Sound and Style data tailored to Middle Eastern music genres. The Korg Pa600QT also adds a mini-keyboard on the left side which can be used to customize quarter tone scales and quickly access scale presets.
Korg PA600QT 61 Key Arranger Keyboard Features
- Sound and Style data tailored to Middle Eastern music genres
- Mini-keyboard on the left side can be used to customize quarter tone scales and quickly access scale presets
- Over 950 sounds are preloaded, including a refreshed GM sound set, and 64 Drum Kits
- Enhanced RX and DNC sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound
- Massive internal Factory PCM provides an extraordinarily powerful wave memory, delivering amazingly high quality sounds
- Two assignable switches and a four-way joystick ensure total control for the many available levels of sound articulation
- Quarter tone variation buttons providing instant access to quarter tone notes
- Large, bright, backlit TouchView color TFT display (800x480)
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with new Search function for easy retrieval of any musical resource or file
- New resource selection feature with copy/paste, rename and delete
- Over 360 factory Styles, each including three Intros/Endings, four variations and four Fill In + Break, plus ten Favorite and three User banks for storage of your favorite customized or user created Styles
- Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for even more realistic guitar parts, plus synchronized pads
- Chord Sequencer function that can record any chord progression on-the-fly
- Improved General Midi set for Standard Midi Files, compatibility with popular lyric formats including graphical, plus Text Viewer, Marker and Score
- MP3 player with Transpose and Tempo Change
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms)
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, karaoke, and MP3, with instant recall of any song setting and user-definable custom lists
The Korg PA600QT keyboard is a brilliantly distills the sonic essence and functionality of the Pa series. Like the Pa800 and the Pa3X, the Pa600QT uses our RX (Real eXperience) and DNC (Defined Nuance Control) technology to deliver sound quality that’s unprecedented in an arranger keyboard. With its compact cabinet, large TFT color TouchView display, enormous factory and user PCM memory, huge style database and excellent amplification system, Korg has raised the standard of excellence in the entry-level price range.
The Pa600QT gives you a rich, detailed, sophisticated, natural sound with musical instruments from almost every genre, exploding with depth, nuance, subtlety, and accuracy. The DNC system adds finely tuned control, and provides various levels of articulation. There are also several sounds distilled from the OASYS (one of the most powerful synths ever), helping the Korg Pa600QT set a standard for arrangers. There is also an amazing multilayer stereo acoustic piano that was accurately sampled from a concert grand, and includes string and damper pedal resonance.
One very exciting feature added to the Pa600QT keyboard is the option of purchasing musical sounds and styles particular to specific regions around the world. Up to 96MB of additional PCM allows many instruments to be accurately added to the Pa600QT sound engine and used with styles that were developed to represent many of the popular musical styles of certain countries.
Great sound is more than just the quality of the sample data. For many years, Korg has produced outstanding, studio-quality effects that are simply breathtaking. The Pa600QT has four stereo Master Effect processors, with 125 effects including standards such as reverb, delay, and chorus, as well as some of the universally acclaimed REMS guitar-based effects for authentic guitar tones.
Each track features EQ with Low, Mid and High controls. A custom track EQ can be memorized in the general preferences for Song Play mode. This will help sculpt the sounds to your personal taste for any MIDI file you play. Need a lighter bass track? Save the desired equalization, and the bass will stay light with all the subsequent Songs. A limiter and final 4-band parametric EQ have been added to the sound output of the Korg PA600QT.
The Pa600QT delivers a set of deluxe styles, programmed by some of the leading arrangers in the world, each of whom worked according to their musical strengths. The result is hundreds of preloaded Styles that provide unparalleled realism and detail. Covering an expanded range of musical genres, the Pa600QT keyboard provides styles for almost every occasion. If you require a special Style collection, simply record and edit your own styles on board.
Korg adds further realism to your performance with four Fills, Break, three Intros and three Endings. More flexibility is added by the choice of different transposition tables to suit any instrument characteristic, and the stunning Guitar Mode 2 adds a totally new perspective to how realistic Guitar tracks can sound. If you need both hands to play a solo passage, record your chord sequence and let the Pa600QT’s Chord Sequencer play it for you.
Compact and Powerful
The PA600QT is one of the easiest arrangers to carry around. While its size might appear compact, the power of the onboard, exceptionally high-quality custom designed amplification system is anything but small. The 2 x 15-watt amplifiers drive two loudspeakers in a bass-reflex box to generate a powerful listening experience.
Easy To Use
With all the technological power that’s packed inside, Korg also made the Pa600QT easy to understand and use. Your experience using the Pa600QT keyboard should be intuitive, musical, and fast. The panel layout has been simplified, and our graphical user interface utilizes an amazing, graphical, color TouchView Display, so you simply think, point and click for easy and intuitive use.
Play Any Song, and View It as Traditional Music Notation
The player on board the Korg Pa600QT keyboard can read MIDI, KAR and MP3 files. It can also read lyrics and chords from most of these files, and add markers on-the-fly to MIDI files. Traditional score viewing is also available for those who prefer to read music.
The Score Viewer displays the lead track (or any other track) as clear and plain traditional musical notation with notes or chords, together with lyrics and chord abbreviations. Chord names can also be seen in different languages (English and Italian). For music learners, we’ve also added a function to show note names next to each note.
This exciting feature was developed to make your life easier while playing live. The SongBook is a musical database that’s completely user programmable, containing all the settings needed to play a particular song. You only have to search for the title of the song you would like to play, select it and hit ‘Play’. SongBook can reference styles, MIDI files, or MP3s, and can immediately recall settings such as song title, genre, artist, tempo, volumes, sounds, muted tracks, effect settings, Easy Edit, STS, master transpose, and more. Everything that you need to play your song perfectly is in the SongBook; a useful musical feature that is unique to Korg.