Capable of up to 1,800 watts of power while weighing a mere 13 pounds, the QSC PLX1804 is an impressive power amp!Purchase a PLX Series Amplifier from AMS and Recieve QSC's
The compact 04 models (PLX1104, PLX1804) bring performance and technology, plus even greater value, to applications that don't require bridged or 2 ohm operation. Designed to power one or two speakers from each amplifier channel (4 ohm minimum loading), these models offer a simplified feature set while retaining genuine, uncompromised PLX performance and technology. Weighing just 13 pounds (5.9 kg) these plug-and-play amplifiers are perfect for ultra-portable rigs, as well as reference-quality playback.
after registering your product at QSC.com
QSC PLX4 Series Features:
- Very light weight (13 pounds/5.9 kg)
- Cooling design exhausts hot air out the front, keeping the rack cool. Flow-through heat sinks require no filters that could become clogged
- Front panel LED power, clip, -10 dB, and signal present indicators for system monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Speakon NL-4 output connectors provide a positive-locking speaker connection. Ch 1 output uses all 4 wires for single-cable connection to bi-amplified speakers
- 21-position front-panel gain controls for precise, repeatable amplifier adjustment
- Balanced XLR inputs with parallel TRS connectors accommodate all common input connectors and support loop-through operation
- Patented PowerLight power supply technology with other patents pending
- Value combined with uncompromised PLX technology, quality and performance for applications that don't require bridged or 2 ohm stereo operation
- Two models with power ratings up to 900 watts per channel @ 4 ohms
- Clip limiting protects speakers; thermal limiting maintains operation even during abnormal overloads