Roland Jupiter 80 76-Key Synthesizer Keyboard
A groundbreaking synth that is truly out of this world! The Roland Jupiter 80 76-Key Synthesizer Keyboard is a live-performance powerhouse that pays homage to its legendary namesake with road-proven hardware and massive sound. The Jupiter 80 blasts into the future with advanced SuperNATURAL technology, giving Roland’s very best sounds. Jupiter 80’s expressive, organic approach to synthesis makes a new world of sound design possible with multilayered SuperNATURAL textures under the control of a full-color touchscreen and creative hands-on controllers. Experience the metamorphosis of a legend with the Roland Jupiter 80 synthesizer!
Roland Jupiter 80 76-Key Synthesizer Keyboard Features
Past, Present, and Future Sound
- Powerful integrated SuperNATURAL synthesis engines designed by Roland for legendary vintage synth sounds to realistic organic acoustic sounds and more
- Single Tone is equivalent to the performance of powerful single synthesizer—stack four of these to create a mind-blowing Live Set
- Tone Blender tweaks multiple parameters of tones in realtime for complex, emotive sonic movement during performance
- Fast, friendly operation with intuitive front panel and color touchscreen optimized for live performance
- 76-note semi-weighted synth keyboard, and 256 polyphonic voices (varies according to sound-generator load)
- USB-memory Song Player/Recorder for backing tracks or quick idea capture
- Easy integration with computers via built-in USB-MIDI/Audio interface
Version 2.0 Features
- Three types of low-pass filters; combined with the previous type, a total of four filters are now available
- New MFX structures; in addition to the previous parallel connection, a total of five structures (including serial connection) are available
- A Registration Play screen for easier access to sounds during live performance
- Better integration with SONAR software; a dedicated plug-in for your computer lets you easily map the JUPITER-80 to control SONAR’s faders and soft synths
The Jupiter 80 synth keyboard nods to its past with lethal, multi-layered SuperNATURAL synthesizer tones so fat you'll need a knife to cut through it, but that's only the beginning of what this powerhouse synthesizer will do. Gigging musicians will love the stockpile of essential sounds onboard, including Roland's famous SuperNATURAL grand pianos, strings, brass, and much more. The Jupiter 80 keyboard puts a fast-access user interface under your fingers which makes it a dream for live performance. Its heavyweight design, complete with metal side panels, recalls the legendary Roland Jupiter synth but with a modern twist.
You will love the deep possibilities of the stackable SuperNATURAL architecture and unique features such as Tone Blender, which tweaks values of multiple parameters simultaneously and lets you 'Capture' any new combination and save it as a Live Set. With the Jupiter 80 synth you can create complex, emotional textures that respond, react, and evolve like nothing you’ve heard before. Tone Blender can also dramatically enhance your live-performance capabilities by letting you assign its multiple parameters to controllers such as the D Beam.
Powerful Live Sets Featuring Four-Tone Structure and Registrations
Jupiter 80's sound engine handles four x tones with dedicated DSP per tone as a basic unit 'Live Set' for manual performance. Layering of Upper and Lower Live Sets, plus a specialized 'SOLO' part, means the incredibly massive nine-tone-stack sound. Customized complex settings can be saved as Registrations, and easily recalled during live performance. The Jupiter 80 synth is yet another groundbreaking keyboard from Roland.
M.I. Products: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
Instrument Amps: 3 years (1 year on speakers) parts, 2 years labor
Rackmount Power Amps & EQs: 3 years parts & labor
BOSS Compact Pedals: 5 years parts, 90 days labor
BOSS (other): 1 year parts, 90 days. labor
ep, MT, TL, E-Series: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
CPM-300 Powered Mixer: 3 years parts, 3 years labor
AC Adapters, Mech, Footswitches, Headsets: 90 days parts, 90 days labor