Moving beyond the boundaries of a typical studio monitor, Studio GT4 combines exceptional monitoring performance with a USB audio interface, providing you with a complete desktop solution for recording audio to your computer.
Samson's Studio G4T offers professional, accurate monitoring thanks to its 4.25-inch magnetically shielded, inverted cone, copolymer woofer and its 1-inch silk dome high frequency driver. Equipped with 2 x 20 watts of internal power, Studio GT provides the same precise reproduction of highs and lows that you would expect from Samson monitors, but with the added convenience of a USB audio interface.
Samson Studio GT4 Active Monitors with Interface Features:
- Active studio monitors with USB audio interface
- 4.25 inch magnetically shielded, inverted cone, copolymer woofer
- 1 inch silk dome high frequency driver
- 2 × 20 watts of internal stereo power
- Two combination mic and instrument/line inputs
- Two 1/8 inch stereo headphone outputs with levelcontrols
- Includes Cakewalk Sonar LE music production software
- Mic and instrument/line gain control with clip LED
- 16 bit 44.1kHz/48kHz
- Stereo RCA and 1/8-inch aux inputs
- 2 position switch for no-latency direct stereo and mono monitoring
- Mix control to balance computer and audio sources
- USB and speaker cable included
Studio GT houses two mic and instrument/line inputs for simultaneous recording of vocals and instruments along with gain control and clip LED, so you can customize your levels for the best possible sound. The unit also provides two 1/8 inch stereo headphone outputs with independent level controls. This enables two users to plug in, record and even monitor simultaneously. Plus, a 2 position switch for no-latency direct mono and stereo monitoring lets you set the audio of the headphone outs to meet your own specific preferences.
Includes Cakewalk Sonar LE Music Production Software
Designed to make home recording easy and professional, Studio GT4 includes Cakewalk Sonar LE music production software for enhanced control over the development of your creations. Thanks to the versatile recording and monitoring solutions provided by Studio GT, it has never been easier to create professional, studio-quality tracks on any Mac or PC.