Transport 6, 16 or 24 mics with clips, cables and other necessities in one convenient case. The 3I Series waterproof cases are injection molded with ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin so you know your investment be safe. The molded-in trigger release system is incredibly secure while being easy on the fingers and cushioned handle makes for a comfortable transport.
SKB 3I Waterproof Microphone Case Features
||The 3I0907MC6 stores 6 microphones in the most compact 6 mic case on the the market, while the 3I2011MC16 stores 16 microphones vertically and the 3I2015MC24 stores 24 mics in a rolling case with in-line skate wheels and an injection molded pull handle.
SKB 3I Cases: Standing up to the pressure
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending trigger release latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
||To test the durability of the SKB 3I cases, we here at AMS decided to have a little fun by parking a truck on top of a 3I case. As you can see, the case and its contents made it through unscathed.