Sony DWZM50 Digital Handheld Wireless Microphone System
Incredible digital wireless performance at a great price! The Sony DWZM50 Digital Handheld Wireless Microphone System provides the convenience of untethered handheld mic use with a wired level of audio performance. Pristine 24 bit Linear PCM digital audio means your vocals will be reproduced with the best accuracy so your voice sounds like your voice!
Sony DWZM50 Digital Handheld Wireless Mic System Features
- Ideal for vocal performance
- DWZ Series wireless provides 24 bit Linear PCM digital audio
- Handheld transmitter with an interchangeable dynamic cardioid mic capsule and can also be used with optional mic capsules, such as the CU-C31, CU-F31, CU-F32 or with third-party mic capsules
- Package includes a ZTX-M01 handheld transmitter and ZRX-HR50 half-rack size receiver
- Receiver includes a color LCD display with easy access to clear channel scanning or manual channel selection and a digital 5-band graphic EQ
The Sony DWZM50 digital wireless mic system includes a ZTX-M01 handheld transmitter including an interchangeable dynamic cardioid mic capsule along with a ZRX-M50 half rack size receiver. Supplied accessories include a mic holder, two antennas and AC adapter. The handheld TX also supports use with optional Sony or third-party interchangeable mic capsules.
The receiver features 3 audio outputs (1 x balanced XLR and 2 x unbalanced 1/4 and phone). The Sony DWZM50’s menu system provides access to clear channel scan or manual channel selection and a digital 5-band graphic EQ. The receivers LCD includes numeric indication of transmitter battery remaining time, diversity reception RF levels, audio level metering, EQ on/off status and display of selected channel.