The IMPULSE 25 USB MIDI Controller Keyboard is part of the range of professional USB/MIDI controllers created by Novation. The Impulse 25 has precision features including ultra-responsive semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch. It also features a full control surface that is powered by Automap 4 that makes getting hands-on with your DAW/plug-ins fast and simple!
Novation Impulse 25 USB MIDI Controller Keyboard Features
Creative keyboard control for production and performance
- 25-key semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch
- Expressive ultra High Rate Scan (HRS) technology enables true players feel
- 8 Knobs, 1 Fader, and 1 Button easily control your music software
- Custom LCD Feedback Display tells you what you’re controlling
- 8 multi-color velocity and pressure sensitive drum pads also trigger arpeggios, warp beats and launch clips in Ableton Live
- Control other music software, such as Logic or Pro Tools, with Automap 4 software - instant hands-on mixer, instrument and effect plug-in control
- Make music out of the box with Ableton Live Lite and Loopmasters sample library
- Novation Bass Station - legendary analog bass synth plug-in included
- MIDI I/O to connect to other gear
- Expression and Sustain pedal inputs
- Class compliant and USB bus-powered
Novation’s 20+ years of innovation in synths and controllers culminate in Impulse, a flexible keyboard controller designed to maximize your creativity in studio production and on-stage performance. Impulse allows you to sculpt your sound and mix with ease using 8 smooth knobs, precision faders, assignable buttons, and an LCD feedback display.
Ultra-responsive expressive player’s keyboard
Impulse series keybeds feature semi-weighted action with aftertouch. Session players choose Impulse because Novation’s High Rate Scan (HRS) technology, with a remarkable 10,000 scans per second, is specifically designed for true, accurate, and expressive performance.
Designed for Ableton Live electronic music making
Make more music faster thanks to Impulse’s seamless integration with Ableton Live. Achieve a totally smooth workflow in your session and arrange modes, and immediate control over your instruments and mixer with Impulse’s powerful control surface. Impulse’s 8 large multi-color drum pads function as Live clip launch buttons, mirroring the clip’s mode colors in the software.
Large multi-color, velocity and pressure sensitive drum pads
Impulse’s drum pads do far more than just drums – they are your secret weapon for performance and production using any software. Impulse has powerful, built-in arpeggiator and beat-roll functions. Add expression to chords and create totally unique rhythms on the fly. Adjust volume, speed, shape, syncopation, and gate effects in realtime.
Road-ready and pro-quality - it’s built for the demands of live touring
Rugged, professional build quality means it’s tough enough to handle the most demanding live perfomance situation. Impulse is easy to connect and quick to set up: simply plug in and play on Mac and Windows. Impulse is class-compliant, bus-powered, and features MIDI I/O for connecting to the rest of your gear.
Control other music software
Automap 4 controls more plug-ins than ever in Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Reason, Cubase, and Sonar. Delivering immediate control of third party instruments and effects from the likes of Native Instruments, Waves and FXpansion, Automap 4 alone makes Novation controllers more powerful than any other in its class.
Make music with out of the box
Impulse comes complete with Ableton Live Lite – the music production and performance software favored by leading artists around the world – and an impressive collection of production-ready samples from the critically acclaimed Loopmasters. Add weight and punch to your mixes using the included Bass Station synth plug-in, featuring warm oscillators and a fat analog-style filter.