The Novation Twitch Touchstrip USB DJ Controller is a completely new take on DJing. The worlds of digital DJ and Controllerist are colliding; performers are looking for new ways to manipulate music, and Twitch delivers! Instead of simply mixing tracks together with 'decks in a box', Twitch re-focuses on cutting up beats, glitch-esque looping, firing off cue points and getting a totally different level of control over FX.
Twitch has been co-developed with Serato and comes with Itch DJ software, which is ultra-stable and has some powerful performance features, including the ability to beat-match your tracks so you can do some incredible remixing in real-time without falling out of sync.
Novation Twitch Touchstrip USB DJ Controller Features
- Included Serato ITCH software can beat match tracks so you can focus on performing
- Gives you hands-on control of some powerful performance tools
- Touchstrips for navigating tracks
- Swipe tracks backwards and forwards as if you were touching the screen
- You can instantly 'Drop' into a tune at any point in the track
- 'Slicer' Performance Mode
- Slicer allows you to chop-up beats in time and re-arrange them on the fly
- 2 x 8 large Triggerpads let you to play eight rolling beat slices in any order
- Tough and compact with a 2 in 4 out high-quality audio interface
- Designed for gigging: Compact casing, bus powered with LED buttons
- Balanced outputs, ultra-reliable audio/MIDI drivers and microphone input
- Master FX and 'Fader FX Mode'
- Add different effects to either or both channels with TWITCH's FX section
- Use both channel faders for super-fast FX moves and tricks
- Trigger Hot Cue Points and 2 different Loop Modes
- 8 large Triggerpads can fire off 8 cue-points anywhere in your track
- Trigger 8 different loop lengths and save them with your performance
- Includes Serato Itch Software
Performance Modes' let you get hands-on with Itch's most powerful tools. The 'Slicer Mode' on the Twitch controller uses Itch's powerful 'Beatgrids' system to chop sections of your track into eight equal slices. You can then re-arrange these on the fly without falling out of time, creating totally new grooves.
In Hot Cues mode you can set 8 cue-points and re-start the track at any of those points, allowing you to jump around your track at the touch of a button. The 8-button grid can also be used to trigger loops of different lengths using Autoloop and Loop Roll modes. Autoloops can be saved with the track so you can rehearse routines and load them on stage.
Professional and Portable
Novation Twitch is designed for performing, so Novation made it tough and compact enough to carry from gig to gig. It has an aluminium top panel and is small enough to be carried with your laptop. Its modest size means it will slot into tight spaces in DJ booths and on stage.
- Hard-wearing metal surface: tough enough for gigging
- Compact design: small and light enough to hand-carry with your laptop
- Fully bus powered: easy to set up and no need for additional power supply
- LED backlit buttons: essential for performing in dark environments
Twitch DJ controller includes an ultra-reliable 2 in 4 out USB audio interface with high-level/low noise main and headphone outputs so it they can be connected directly to large PA systems as well as home audio set-ups with zero hum or noise. There is also a microphone input for vocalists or MCs which you can run through the effects in Itch.