The Numark 5000FX DJ Mixer harnesses all the power of Numark’s custom DSP. The 5000FX is a comprehensive solution for controlling the most complex mix situations and is perfect for both club and home production users. This mixer features an integrated digital signal processor that allows for effects, sampling, and built-in patented Beatkeeper beat tracking from all sources. Plus, this powerful mixer is incredibly easy to use.
Limited time only! Item, NUM 5000FX PAK, includes the Nady HP03 headphones from AMS! Free!
Sampling features include 35 seconds of high quality sampling with the ability to stutter trigger, loop, pitch bend, scratch, crossfade, fader start, and even play samples in reverse. The 5000FX is equipped with an active memory buffer that stores music played through the mixer. The internal digital processor lets you grab this buffered audio and scratch using the scratch wheel. Digital effects include chop, echo, delay, isolate/kill/vocal kill, distortion, and sonar. The 5000FX’s interactive Scratch/Effect/Pitch wheel provides a high level of control for manipulating music and sound effects.
You can connect 3 turntables and 6-9 line devices (if phono preamps are defeated), plus 2 mics inputs - including a top-mounted Neutrik® Combo (XLR and 1/4”) jack. Each channel includes complete control with independent 3-band EQ with frequency kills, plus pre-fader gain and level meters. Each channel is assignable to either side of a high quality, replaceable VCA crossfader that offers ample front panel room for the most aggressive beat juggler. Fader start controls are offered for both external equipped devices and the onboard sampler.
Additionally, the mix can be monitored through the unit’s headphone outputs with both 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch connectors and split or mixed cue options. The mixer’s outputs include XLR balanced and RCA unbalanced master, zone, booth, record, and S/PDIF digital.
Numark 5000FX DJ Mixer Features
- Full scratching implementation
- Scratch live audio, samples, and loops
- True buffered scratching
- Integrated FX processor
- Digital effects include chop, echo, delay, isolate/kill/vocal kill, distortion, and sonar
- Wet/dry slider controls the mix of processed audio
- Full sampling implementation
- 30 seconds of high-quality sampling
- Trigger, loop, scratch, and crossfade samples—even play in reverse
- Full looping implementation
- Smart Loop automatically truncates sample to beat
- Loops can be automatically synced to incoming music via Beatkeeper technology
- Interactive Scratch/Effect/Pitch wheel
- Responsive scratching
- Smooth effect transitions
- Precise pitch adjustment