Numark iCDMIX2 Dual CD Performance System with iPod Dock
Play and mix your CDs and iPod!
Numark's CDMIX systems have been considered an industry standard for more than 10 years, Numark iCDMIX 2 Dual CD Performance DJ System with iPod Dock offers the standard dual CD players and mixer but also adds an iPod dock to the CDMIX setup.
Excellent for mobile DJs, working events, clubs or even just the technologically advanced party host, Numark's iCDMIX 2 quick to setup and put away fast and easy. The iCDMIX DJ systems is the obvious choice for DJs who want to incorporate their iPod into their Mix!
Numark iCDMIX 2 DJ System Features
- Compact all-in-one dual CD player with mixer and iPod dock
- Anti-Shock buffered skip-protection technology
- Housed in a metal chassis for rugged, reliable performance
- Multifunction jog/shuttle wheels for search and pitch bend
- Seamless loops on both decks for creative performance
- Beat match with ±4, 8, and 16% pitch control and BPM counter with tap tempo
- Single, continuous, and programmable playback
- Fader Start automatically starts playback when you move the crossfader
- Three-channel mixer with additional iPod and mic channels, replaceable crossfader, and PFL cueing
- RCA inputs for connecting additional CD players or turntables with preamps
iCDMIX 2 is the first CDMIX to feature an integrated Universal Dock for iPod, enabling you to play music from virtually any dockable iPod. Like other CDMIX DJ Systems, the iCDMIX 2 is designed for professional use, housed in an all-metal chassis for years of rugged, reliable performance. The housing also has rack ears so you can mount it in a rack or CDMIX CASE for secure transport or fixed installations.
iCDMIX 2 contains a dual-deck CD player with all of the functionality and capabilities professional DJs expect in standalone units. iCDMIX 2 plays CD and CD-R discs. For performance reliability in unpredictable environments iCDMIX 2 features Numark’s electronically buffered Anti-Shock skip protection.
You can rapidly access points within a track using the multifunction jog/shuttle wheels. The wheels are also helpful for controlling pitch bend. You can pitch tracks up and down for easy beat matching. To help with beat matching, iCDMIX 2 automatically detects BPM and also enables you to manually tap in tempo.
In addition to standard single-track and continuous playback, iCDMIX 2 offers programmable playback so you can set up a sequence of tracks for convenient playback. You can also set cue points in real time for creative performance. iCDMIX 2 has Fader Start, which can automatically start cued-up playback when you move the crossfader.
iCDMIX 2 has a three-channel mixer section that is complete and on par with standalone mixers. It has a mic channel and a dedicated channel for the iPod, as well as replaceable crossfader and pre-fader cueing controls. For the main channels, you can switch between the onboard CD players or rear-panel RCA inputs for additional CD players, additional iPods or turntables with preamps such as TTX USB or TTi. You can cue with headphones using 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch stereo headphone outputs with level control. iCDMIX 2 has professional outputs for compatibility with virtually any system.
Numark's iCDMIX 2 DJ System Includes
- iCDMIX 2 mobile-DJ system
- Audio cable (stereo, RCA)
- Power cable
- Quick start guide