Numark iDJ iPod Mixer DJ System
Rock Out DJ-Style Between Two iPods!
Numark's iDJ DJ System is a 2-channel mixer that enables mobile DJs and iPod enthusiasts to seamlessly integrate their portable music libraries with other DJ Systems, Turntables and PAs. Totally transform your iPod from a personal music player into a source playback device.
Its compact form factor, comprehensive feature set, and a blue on white aesthetic appeal that blends perfectly with the iPod, making Numark's iDJ DJ System an accessible and easy to use DJ setup for anyone from Pros, to party hosts. Numark's IDJ gets the party hopping.
Numark iDJ iPod DJ System Features
Dock and Rock
- Two universal iPod docking stations will accept all model iPods with bottom connector and charge while connected
- Large iPod navigation controls
- 3-band EQ with gain control on both channels
- Dedicated microphone input with tone and level control
- Phono/line inputs for adding additional devices on both channels
- USB connectivity (PC and Mac) enables iDJ to function as a music-loading base
- iPod’s recording capabilities supported by iDJ for voice memos, etc.
- Turntable spindle receptacle enables placement of the iDJ on a turntable
- Zero tolerance precision switches/knobs for a tight, precise feel
iDJ, the original DJ System for iPod users, is a two-channel DJ mixer with two Universal Docks for iPod. Numark offers the ability to dock and mix tracks from two different iPod, CD players or turntables connected to iDJ's inputs, or a combination of any of those sources. IDJ has a mic input to easily mix in vocals for singing, rapping, or getting the party goers hyped up through iDJ's mic channel.
Hear it Loud and Clear
Your hands never have to leave iDJ thanks to large transport controls. You'll be able to connect to the PA or speaker system with ease using iDJ's multiple RCA outputs and cue in headphone with the 1/4 inch and 1/8 inch headphone jacks.
Plug and Play
Numark's iDJ DJ System has dual plug-and-play USB interfaces for connecting to Mac and PC. You can then use iDJ as a high-tech dock for your iPod – as simple as plugging in with no dirvers needed to make the connection work.
iDJ's mixer has three–band EQ and a gain control on each channel as well as microphone tone and level controls so you can optimize each channel's sound for your room and performance. When you play clubs, you can even place iDJ on a turntable with the spindle receiver in the bottom!
Perform and mix all the music in your iPod libraries with the iDJ DJ System from Numark!