The Numark M4 3 Channel DJ Battle Mixer
is a three-channel tabletop mixer designed for any DJ who needs maximum flexibility. The Numark M4 features a replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope controls, a 1/4 inch microphone input with EQ, and plenty of routing for phono and line level devices. Where you really see what the M4 DJ mixer can do is in its impressive input section. Two, switchable phono/line inputs plus four more dedicated line inputs give you a total of SIX inputs! Add Master and Record outputs, and steep three-band EQ/rotary kills on each channel, and you've a powerhouse package that's ready to handle whatever the gig throws at you.
The Numark M4 DJ mixer has the inputs, controls, and features to turn what would be a problem for the average mixer into a simple plug-in. Don't get stuck without enough inputs at your next gig.
Upgrade to the Numark M4 3 Channel Tabletop DJ Mixer – you'll be glad you did!
Numark M4 3 Channel DJ Mixer Features:
- 3 channel tabletop mixer
- Inputs: two phono/line switchable (RCA), four line (RCA), mic (1/4 inch)
- Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), headphone (1/4 inch stereo)
- Steep three-band EQ/rotary kills on each channel
- Microphone input with EQ
- Six-segment LED display for monitoring signal strength
- Toggle for master and PFL metering
- Replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope controls