Mixtrack Pro II offers incredible additions to the already widely used and wildly popular DJ Controller. The 2nd Edition of the Numark Mixtrack Pro now offers an even more streamlined feel with more pro features for an incredible controller/interface. The Mixtrack Pro II offers 16 backlit multifunction drum pads, illuminated touch-activated platters, hot cues, looping, effects controls, a built-in professional DJ audio interface, and the feature packed Serato DJ Intro software. Start mixing today with the system used by DJs all over the world, Mixtrack Pro II.
Numark MixTrack Pro II Features
Lean, Mean, and Ready to Hit
- 16 backlit rubber drum pads with Loop Mode, Sample Mode, and Hot Cue Mode
- Touch-activated illuminated platters for precise scratching and control
- Complete mixer section with a crossfader, 3-band EQ, and music library navigation controls
- 16 dedicated effects controls to add and manipulate flanger, phaser, echo, and more
- Built-in audio system for headphone cueing, microphone input, and PA system output
- Pitch and Sync controls for seamless and easy mixing
- Standard MIDI for use with most popular DJ software
- Class-compliant with both Mac and PC; no driver required
- USB-powered; no power adapter required
- 1/8 inch and 1/4 inch headphone inputs
- Serato DJ Intro software included
Mixtrack Pro II comes tailor-made for dynamic performance. Create loops, launch samples, and control hot cues with the 16 backlit rubber drum pads. Instantly switch between Loop Mode, Sample Mode, and Hot Cue Mode. Mixtrack Pro II’s new slimline low-profile design is made to be played with a complete mixer section, precise crossfader, 3-band EQ, and dedicated music library navigation controls. You’ll be able to spend more time interacting with the music and less time staring at the computer screen. Pitch and Sync controls are onboard for seamless and easy mixing and 16 dedicated effects controls let you add and manipulate flanger, phaser, echo, and more.
Get precise control over every track and every transition with Mixtrack Pro II’s advanced low-profile platters. Both are capacitive and dual-zone, giving you the ability to scratch or stop a track simply by touching the top of the platter, while at the same time allowing you to adjust the pitch by manipulating the platter from the side.
Total Serato Control
Mixtrack Pro II gives you comprehensive control over its included Serato® software. Plus, it’s class-compliant with both Mac and PC, so you’ll be able to plug in and start mixing your music right away—no drivers or complicated set up necessary.
Serato DJ Intro is all about parties and mixing music.
- Simply plug-and-play - Serato DJ Intro and Mixtrack Pro II take the hassle out of setting up: connect your speakers to your Mixtrack Pro II and connect your Mixtrack Pro II to your laptop—it's that simple.
- Mix it up - Beatmatch and scratch music files from your computer like a pro with Serato DJ Intro's groundbreaking colored waveforms.
- Get creative - Cue Points and Loops let you mark, access, and repeat specific parts of a song, while Serato’s DJ FX infuse your tracks with a range of professional effects like flanger, phaser, echo, and more.
- Drop it - Drop air horns or entire tunes; the four-slot sample player will help you layer individual sounds to add even more fun to your sets.
Create professional sounding mixes at home or performing live at parties, functions, and clubs. Mixtrack Pro II operates via standard MIDI, so it’s compatible with virtually any popular DJ software.
Audio to Go
With its built-in audio system, Mixtrack Pro II is ready to go right out of the box. Plug in your headphones, microphone, and PA system and start mixing right away with no external audio interface needed. Plus, Mixtrack Pro II has two headphone jacks, making it easy to mix with friends and fellow DJs or tradeoff in-between sets.
Numark MixTrack Pro II Includes
- Mixtrack Pro II
- USB Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Serato DJ Intro Software Installation Instructions