Numark Orbit Wireless DJ Controller with Motion Control
The Out-Of-This-World performance of Numark’s Orbit Wireless DJ Controller from Numark has incredible low latency performance using the 2.4 GHz frequency band and offers assignable pads to play pause and set hot keys while the additional motion control makes it easy to manipulate and exaggerate effects by rotating the controller.
Numark Orbit Wireless DJ Controller Features
Control the Atmosphere
- 2.4 GHz ultra-low-latency wireless performance control
- 16 backlit pads, 4 selectable banks, 4 virtual knobs per bank
- Internal 2-axis accelerometer for instant motion control via 2 shoulder trigger controls
- 100% MIDI-customizable: control music, software, videos, effects, lighting, and more
- Use handheld, strapped to belt or body or hung around neck
- Included MIDI editor allows easy configuration of all 84 performance controls
- Illuminated aluminum-faced control wheel
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Includes Orbit DJ software, USB cable and Storage Pouch
Orbit packs a massive amount of MIDI control into a compact and intuitive design that fits comfortably in your hands. Every inch, inside and out, is tailor-made for live DJ performance and powerful wireless control—Orbit is 100% MIDI-customizable, able to go as far as your imagination and creativity will take it. Wirelessly manipulate effects, launch samples and hot cues, control software, trigger lighting, and more.
Mix with Motion
Orbit’s embedded MIDI-assignable accelerometer makes your mix follow your motion. Assign any two volume, effect, or filter parameters to Orbit’s shoulder triggers and hang on for the ride. By tilting Orbit left and right or forward and back, you can create sweeping effects and even combine two effects at the same time—just hold down both shoulder triggers and start moving.
Illuminate Your Performance
Orbit’s 16 backlit pads are fully customizable, so you can organize parameters for your style of performance and customize every pad's color to what you prefer. With 4 selectable banks, Orbit’s 16 pads allow you to assign up to 64 hot cues, lighting transitions, video clips, samples, and more. Plus, Orbit’s center aluminum-faced control wheel allows you to assign up to four virtual knobs per bank for a total of 16 parameters.
A Zero-Gravity Wireless Experience
Perform wired or wireless. Orbit charges via USB and can also control your software via USB. Orbit gives you 2.4 GHz ultra-low-latency wireless performance control with a range of up to 100 feet and eight hours of continuous use per charge (up to 24 hours standby). With its rotating buckle and metal strap rings, you can go hands-off and attach Orbit to your belt or arm band, or hang it around your neck for instant access during performances.
Numark Orbit Wireless DJ Controller Includes
- Orbit DJ Software (Download)
- Orbit MIDI Editor (Download)
- Velcro Strap (For wearing)
- Storage Pouch
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Safety & Warranty Manual