The closed ear design of the Numark PHX USB headphones incorporate 50mm neodymium magnet drivers for very high output.
PHX USB professional DJ headphones feature an innovative, dual-connection design. You can connect PHX USB to virtually all of your gear thanks to their traditional analog and modern USB stereo outputs. With the standard analog cable, you can use PHX USB with mixers, CD players, and other analog gear. Connect the USB cable and you can cue right out of your computer with no need for an interface box!
Key Features and Benefits of the Numark PHX USB Headphones
- Stereo analog and USB connections for cueing with traditional gear and computers
- 50mm neodymium magnet drivers
- Loud, clear sound, perfect with high-output Numark mixers 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Closed-cup design with dual ear cups for excellent isolation
- Foldable for easy storage
- Includes two sets of ear pads, two cables, 1/4 inch adapter, and carry bag
PHX USB are headphones designed specifically for the professional DJ. They employ an isolating, closed–cup design for great isolation from outside noise. Their large, 50mm neodymium drivers produce the clean, high output you need in the booth or on stage. These two-sided headphones have a swiveling design on one cup so they're easy to wear one-sided. The ear cups also have a special rubber-silicone casing for comfortably resting them securely between your ear and shoulder.
PHX USB headphones come with a complete assortment of options. You can choose between smooth vinyl and soft velour ear pads for the feel you prefer. You get analog and USB cables and a gold-plated 1/4-inch adapter for complete connection flexibility. Plus, thanks to their folding design, you can carry PHX USB in their included draw-string bag.
Numark PHX USB Headphones Include
- PHX USB headphones
- Ear pads: (2) velour (2) vinyl
- Cables: stereo 1/8 inch (3,2mm), USB
- 1/4 inch (6,3mm) adapter
- Carry bag