Odyssey presents the Black Label FZGSPIDDJSR case featuring its patented Glide Style gear platform, great for positioning laptops, tablets, effect processors, and other performance essentials where you want over the controller. Specifically made for the Pioneer DDJ-SR, it also features the exclusive, patent pending, high-density bevel foam interior that neatly angles upward raising the controller for an efficient control surface.
The stylish V-Cut removable panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks. A spacious ventilation pit under the controller is ideal for storing cables and other accessories. Get yours now so at your gig you'll be ready to make an entrance, so back on up 'cause you know that with your DDJ-SR in a Black Label case you're about to rip it up!
Odyssey FZGSPIDDJSRBL Black Label DDJ-SR Case Features
- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Patented Top Glide Style Platform with 2 Cable Port Holes
- Removable V-cut Front Access Panel
- Bottom Cable Port Perfect for Clean Cabling
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior
- Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Hardware
- Recessed Handle and Latches
- Bottom Rubber Feet
- Plenty of Cable Management Space Underneath and Behind the Controller
- Limited Lifetime Warranty