Orange Professional Speaker Cable
Optimal tone and reliability! The Orange Professional Speaker Cable is produced with a high thermal conductivity copper and specifically designed for speaker connection. This speaker cable uses LINYIN cabling features strength, flexibility and heavy-duty construction. It is hardened by undergoing the electrolysis and only used to a high conductivity copper which goes through heat treatment process.
Orange Professional Speaker Cable Features
- Manufactured using the finest components available, including the highest grade copper
- Oxygen free copper ensures optimum clarity and articulation
- Dense braided shield reduces noise and electromagnetic interference
- Specially designed, armor plated, nylon woven outer sleeve
- Neutrik connectors ensure the highest quality and durability
The Orange speaker cable also boasts 99.9 percent pure copper made from EPT with high conductivity electrolytic tough pitch and cable that has Oxygen completely removed. It has Nylon woven covering and heat-shrink tube. All these offer the highest security protection for your speaker. The NEUTRIK speaker connector provides the highest quality performance with its durability and robust construction for outdoor use and is well protected against any damage.