Orange Crush CR120H Guitar Amplifier Head
After years of research, developing and testing, Orange has designed a high powered solid state amp that sounds great! The Orange Crush CR120H Guitar Amplifier Head features 120 watts of pure Orange tone, a simple layout and two channels based on the prestigious Rockerverb range. The dirty channel uses a circuit based on 4 stages of gain and a 3-band EQ for great over-driven and distorted sounds. The Crush CR120H’s clean channel is based on a two stage, two band EQ design for a clean but warm sound which when cranked begins to break up, just like a Rockerverb!
Orange also gives the Crush CR120H head a transparent effects loop, allowing you to plug in your favorite guitar pedals to open the amplifier up to a wide variety of situations and playing styles. Finally, the amplifier contains an inbuilt digital reverb, providing the player with a natural sounding spring, hall or plate reverb.
Orange Crush CR120H Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- 120-watt solid state head with classic Orange tone and looks
- Two channel design for a wide range of clean, overdriven and distorted sounds
- 3-band EQ on dirty channel, 2-band EQ on clean channel
- Footswitchable channel and reverb with optional FS2 footswitch
- Orange basket-weave Tolex, woven speaker grill, beading, hieroglyphs and the Orange signature picture frame edging