The Orange Crush CR60C Guitar Combo Amplifier is a 60-watt, 1x12-inch combo that is part of Orange’s first line of high power, solid-state amplifiers! Orange spent years researching, developing and testing until they found a design that sounded nothing less than great, and they succeeded! The Crush CR60C features two channels (dirty and clean) based on the prestigious Rockerverb.
The dirty channel uses a circuit based on four stages of gain and a three band EQ which provides the player with a wide pallet of over-driven and distorted sounds. The clean channel is based on a two stage, two band EQ design, that gives the player a clean but warm sound which when cranked begins to break up, just like Orange’s Rockerverb!
Orange Crush CR60C Guitar Combo Amplifier Features
- 60 watts of all Orange power
- 1x12-inch Orange Voice of the World speaker
- Transparent effects loop, allowing you to plug in your favorite pedals to open the amplifier up to a wide variety of situations and playing styles
- Digital reverb, providing the player with a natural sounding spring, hall or plate reverb
- Orange basket-weave Tolex, woven speaker grill, beading, hieroglyphs and the Orange signature picture frame edging
The Crush CR60C is a 60W solid-state combo made from 18mm ply and loaded with Oranges own 1x12-inch 60W, 16 Ohm Voice of the World speaker. Like all of the parts in their products, these speakers are of the highest quality, both in terms of construction and tone. The Voice of the Worlds combined with the analogue solid-state circulatory gives the CR60C the tonal clarity and definition players adore in an Orange amplifier.