The Updated and Upgraded Rockerverb 100 MKII!
The Mark II Rockerverb 100 head rocks hard with all valve tone, 100 watts of power and dual channel operation. Improving on the original design, the Rockerverb 100 MKII adds an enhanced valve FX loop with incredible transparency, improved reverb tone and an inserting a middle control for adjusting the mids on the clean channel.
Nearly identical to the Rockerverb 50 MKII, the Rockerverb 100 MKII comes with its own unique Orange 100 watt output stage, an output valve fusing system with a special bias switch which enables you to use quartets of output valves of different types. Orange’s unique Reverse Snake 8 output transformer design comes standard in the Rockerverb Amp Heads.
Orange Rockerverb 100 MKII Features
- 100 Watts of Class A/B Power
- Four ECC83 preamp and Four EL34 output valves
- Bass, Middle and Treble EQ Controls for each Channel
- Incredibly transparent, enhanced valve FX loop
- Improved reverb tone with unmatched quality sound
- Footswitchable reverb control
- Two ECC81 valves for Reverb and FX loop
- FX Send and Return, Output value select and Failure fuse
Orange Rockerverb amps are built using tried and tested top quality components and deliver the legendary orange sound. From Chiming tube driven reverbs to sparkling tube driven effects loops and ultra high gain distortions these are rightly regarded as the most versatile guitar amps on the market delivering some of the purest guitar tones in the business.