The Pearl PBCW100 Cajon Wood Block is an attachable woodblock placed onto the side of any cajon. The wood block is played by simply striking the wooden beater-side with your hand against the fixed-side of the block, producing a beautiful wood block sound. The Cajon Wood Block comes with a 3/8 inch rod mounting bracket for versatile configurations. Easily removable and reapplied using the accompanying 3M Dual Lock Tape strips, the Cajon Wood Block adds a new timbre to any percussionist’s cajon set-up.
Pearl PBCW100 Cajon Wood Block Features
- Place on the side of any cajon
- Produces a beautiful wood block sound
- 3/8 inch rod mounting bracket for versatile configurations
- Attaches with 3M Dual Lock Tape strips
- Easily removable and reapplied