Peterson StroboStomp2 Virtual Strobe Tuner Pedal
The Peterson StroboStomp2 replaces the original Peterson StroboStomp; the world's first Virtual Strobe tuner in a stompbox. It features improved battery life; additional Sweetened Tunings for electric & acoustic guitar, bass, Dobro, pedal steel guitar,and electric violin; and offers four user-programmable Sweeteners.
The StroboStomp2's die-cast aluminum chassis features industry standard Neutrik 1/4 inch and XLR jacks , blue accent lighting and is finished in a Titanium Pearl coat that will keep it looking great even after years of getting stomped on.
100% True Bypass is accomplished via a rugged 3PDT stomp switch which allows the player to mute both regular and DI outputs to allow silent tuning to an incredible 0.1 cent accuracy. Open string Buzz Feiten settings for guitar, bass, and 12-string are included with drop-and capo-tuning transposition and, as if all that was not enough, a built-in active DI (with a power saving mode for longer battery life) for acoustic and bass guitarists. The StroboStomp2 is constructed from heavy-duty die-cast aluminum and even has a 9VDC output to power other pedals.
Peterson StroboStomp2 Features
- Peterson Custom Sweetened Tunings Include: Electric Guitar, Bass, Acoustic, 12-String,Steel Guitar, Dobro and Violin
- Power-Saving DI and True Bypass Modes
- One-Button Access to Favorite Sweeteners
- 4 User-Programmable Sweetener Banks
- Metal Neutrik 1/4 inch and XLR Jacks
- 100% True Bypass Switching with Heavy Duty 3PDT Stomp Switch for Silent Tuning
- Real-Time Virtual Strobe Technology
- Accuracy to 1/10th of a Cent (30 Times More Accurate than LED / Needle Tuners)
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System Open String Offsets
- Drop/Capo Transposition for All Tunings
- Built-in Mute-able Active DI
- Power-Sharing 9V DC Input / Output or 9V Battery
- Rock Solid Die-Cast Construction
- Ergonomically Designed to Protect LCD and Stomp Switch