The Peavey Ecoustic E110 guitar combo amplifier will suit the needs of the most picky acoustic guitar players!
This sweet acoustic guitar amplifier features 100 watts of power, one 10 inch speaker and a dome tweeter. A 9 band graphic EQ and notch filter on the E110 guitar combo amplifier helps with Feedback control. The E110 Ecoustic acoustic amplifier features a channel two that has the same combo XLR and 1/4 inch input jack as channel 1, with 2 band EQ. The Peavey Ecoustic E110 acoustic guitar combo amplifier packs all the sound and effects to rock the show!
Peavey Ecoustic E100 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier Features:
- 100 watts of power
- Two independent channels
- Solid-state preamp
- 1 x 10 inch full-range loudspeaker plus 1 x 3 inch high frequency horn
- Nine-band graphic EQ on channel 1
- Combo XLR-1/4 inch input on each channel
- Footswitchable Phase inverter for controlling feedback
- Notch Filter on channel 1 for controlling feedback
- Two-band EQ on channel 2
- Master volume
- Reverb, chorus and delay with parameter adjustment
- Advanced WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) technology
- Premium microphone preamp
- Footswitchable tuner/mute out
- Up to 8 effect presets with optional foot controller
- Onboard looper with optional foot controller
The Peavey digital effects section provides lush reverb, chorus and delays, which can be adjusted to your heart's content. The E110 Ecoustic optional footswitch will allow for tuning mute, and both preset and stomp box modes for the effects. The footswitch also gains you access to the built in looper function, featuring 45 seconds of looping. A great sounding 10 inch speaker and tweeter provide a natural sounding acoustic tone and can also accommodate a microphone, making the Peavey Ecoustic E110 acoustic guitar combo amplifier a stand-alone PA system as well.