The Peavey PV 12M Floor Monitor makes your vocals really cut through!
Rated at 500 watts program and 1,000 watts peak power handling capability, the rugged, trapezoidal PV 12M is built to withstand the rigors of the road. The PV 12M can be angled at either 30 or 45 degrees from the floor in addition to being pole mounted.
This two-way system features a 12-inch Sheffield Pro 1200+ premium woofer and a 14XT 1.4-inch titanium-diaphragm compression driver (no piezos) coupled to a constant-directivity horn with our exclusive Sound Guard IV high-frequency driver protection. Two 1/4-inch, full-range parallel inputs allow easy daisy chaining.
Top quality performance from a very affordable, low-profile stage monitor! Peavey PV 12M Features
- Two-way sound reinforcement monitor enclosure
- 30 and 45 degree dual-angle monitoring
- Peavey-exclusive Sheffield Pro 1200+ woofer with 2.5-inch voice coil
- 1.4-inch 14XT titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Sound Guard IV tweeter protection
- 500 Watt program/1000 Watt peak power handling
- Heavy duty crossover network for driver protection and EQ
- Lightweight trapezoidal enclosure
- 90¢ª x 40¢ª coverage constant directivity horn for better off- axis tonality
- High quality, heavy duty carpet covering
- Steel handle
- Rugged dado and rabbet construction for lightweight- yet-strong joints
- T-Nut speaker mounting
- Heavy duty, full-length steel grille
- Pole mount included