The Peavey PV900 is a 2-rack-space stereo power amp featuring two onboard 150Hz crossovers and DDT protection!
The incredibly popular PV line of amplifiers delivers excellent performance at maximum bang-for-your-buck prices. These new models retain their two-channel design, high power points and exclusive Peavey features and technologies - such as DDT compression and Peavey patented Turbo-V Cooling.
The PV 900 delivers 300 watts per side into 4 ohms, 180 watts into 8 ohms and features detented input gain controls. It's a real workhorse!
Peavey PV 900 Features and Specs
- 2-rack-space stereo power amp featuring DDT protection
- Two built-in 150 Hz crossovers
- 300 watts (rms) per channel at 4 ohms
- 180 watts (rms) per channel at 8 ohms
- Separate Speakon mono bridge output
- Two-speed demand-sensitive fan
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Width: 19 inches
- Depth: 15.875 inches
- Height: 3.5 inches