For a speaker that delivers high fidelity and impressive power using Peavey’s legendary speaker and power amp technology, look no further than the compact and portable Peavey PVXp 15 Powered PA Speaker
. The PVXp 15 powered enclosures bring 800 watts peak of crystal-clear highs and deep low end, while using exclusive DDT compression technology to maintain clarity throughout the mix. A module bay allows for use of expansion modules to increase the functionality of the enclosures.
Peavey PVX enclosures are constructed with heavy-duty, premium Peavey woofers with 2 3/8 inch voice coils for the lows and low-mids, while the Peavey RX14 1.4-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver, coupled to a constant directivity horn, handles the highs and mid-highs.
Peavey PVX enclosures are housed in a durable, injection-molded enclosure that includes a pole mount, three multi-point flying locations and a tilt-back design to accommodate use as a personal monitor. A black powder-coated steel grille provides driver protection and a clean, professional appearance.
Peavey PVXp 15 Powered PA Speaker Features:
- Two-way 800 watt peak power enclosure
- Pole mountable cabinet
- RX 14 titanium compression driver
- Expansion module bay
- Multiple cabinet fly points
- LED signal present and DDT active indicator
- Rugged polypropylene molded enclosure
- Combination 1/4 inch and XLR input
- Exclusive DDT compression and speaker protection
- XLR and 1/4 inch through outputs
- 15 inch high-performance Peavey woofer with 2.3 inch voice coil
- Molded in cabinet handles
- Angled side for use as monitor when required