The Peavey Tour 700 Bass Guitar Amplifier Head features class a A/B power amplifier with patented SmartRail and DDT technologies, making this bass amp an amazing value!
Thanks to this technology, the Tour 700 bass amp head has massive dynamic power in a lightweight package, without introducing any switching distortion or delay. Each Tour 700 amp head features DC protection, an efficient parallel cooling system and a two-speed cooling fan. But that's not all. These amps contain a Kosmos B Subharmonic Generator which allows the user to synthesize a note one full octave below the note you are playing. Wrap all this up with a constant Q, 9-band, graphic equalizer and the Peavey reputation for quality, and you couldn't ask for anything else in a bass amp head.
Peavey Tour 700 Bass Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- 500 watts (rms) into 8 ohms, 700 watts (rms) into 4 ohms (4 ohm minimum load)
- Pre and post-gain controls
- Bright and low-cut switches
- Contour control for advanced signal shaping
- Active high and low shelving controls
- Hi boost, low cut
- 9-band constant-Q graphic equalizer with bypass switch
- Analog octave divider with level control and Footswitchable bypass
- Post-EQ effects loop
- Buffered tuner send jack
- DI XLR output with failsafe phantom power backup capability
- 2 input jacks for high and low output basses
- Rear-mounted auxiliary input jack