The Peavey XPort Guitar USB Audio Interface
is powered by the USB bus and features both headphone and line outputs, providing musicians with a simple, hassle-free digital recording solution. Included with Xport interface is Peavey ReValver HPse amp modeling software, the only virtual amp that captures the true tone characteristics of vacuum tubes. This state-of-the-art software can be used as a stand-alone virtual amp or with your favorite recording software.
Peavey also includes the Reaper digital audio workstation software, an advanced multi-track audio production and recording environment for Windows and OS X. The XPort is perfect for any home studio or guitarist who wants to enter the world of computer recording and tone shaping.
Peavey XPort Guitar USB Audio Interface Features
- 1/4 inch guitar instrument input
- Headphone output with volume control
- Line output with volume control
- USB cable included
- ASIO / OS X (Core Audio) drivers
- Windows XP/Vista/7 - Mac OS X
- Includes free ReValver HPse and REAPER DAW software
- Requires personal computer with USB 1.1 or higher, running Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista or Mac OS-X
- USB bus powered