The Phonic Helix Board 18 FireWire is an incredible new mixer that sounds great and works hard both in and out of the studio.
The Helix Board 18 FireWire features an interface that can individually stream up to 16 independent channels of audio to the computer and return two tracks for monitoring, all at screaming fast transfer rates of up to 24-bit/96 kHz with a near-zero latency.
An onboard 24-bit digital multi-effect processor provides 16 popular programs plus one main parameter control, tap delay and foot switch jacks.
There are 8 extremely low noise Mic preamps, each with phantom power, spread across six mono Mic/Line channels with 75 Hz low cut filters, and four stereo Line channels. Each Mic channel has a 3-band EQ (six with swept mid), and two stereo channels have a 4-band EQ. A 10-band system graphic equalizer can be assigned to Main Outs or Aux 1. Mini stereo and stereo RCA inputs and outputs make the addition of digital and analog playback and recording devices effortless, while trim control makes record out level matching trouble-free.
Additional features include three Aux sends, two stereo Aux returns, input and output solo, two true subgroups and a rack mounting kit.
Phonic Helix Board 18 FireWire Features
- 18-input small-format analog mixer with extremely low noise circuitry
- 96 kHz FireWire interface for streaming 16 independent channels of audio to computer with near-zero latency
- Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows XP
- Two channels of monitoring from computer via FireWire interface, can be assigned to control room monitors, main mix and AUX 1
- DFX, Phonic's 24-bit digital multi-effect processor with 16 programs plus one main parameter control, tap control and foot switch jacks
- Six Mic/Line channels with inserts
- 8 Mic preamps
- Four stereo Line channels
- 3-band EQ with swept mid-range
- 75 Hz low-cut filter on mono channels
- Three AUX sends, one with Pre/Post switch
- Two stereo AUX returns with effect to monitor level control
- Mini Stereo I/O and stereo RCA I/O each with trim control
- +48V phantom power on Mic channels
- Solo feature on each input and output
- Stereo 10-band graphic EQ, assignable to main mix or AUX 1 send
- Two true subgroups with main L and R routing switches
- Rec out with trim control for recording level matching
- Built-in switching power supply with universal connector, 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Comes with Steinberg Cubase LE
- Rack-mounting kit included