Adapting to a variety of media formats, the Pioneer CDJ2000 enables playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files from CD and USB memory devices. DVDs and SD cards memory can be read as well making the CDJ2000 DJ MP3 CD Player a powerful component for any DJ rig. Pioneer knows what DJs need, so the CDJ2000 offers a USB port located on top of the turntable to enables DJs to quickly connect an external storage device packed with music files, minimizing the need to bring a laptop computer to performances.
The CDJ2000 CD MP3 turntable includes rekordbox, Pioneer's proprietary music management software that organizes and catalogs a DJ's entire music library. When music files are imported to Pioneer's rekordbox, the software analyzes each file and prepares them for use specifically with the CDJ2000 turntable.
Pioneer CDJ2000 DJ CD MP3 Player Features
- Play music from multiple sources, CD, DVD, USB and SD memory cards
- Includes Pioneer rekordbox, revolutionary music database management software
- Pro DJ Link for sharing data on one single USB or SD device
- Connect up to 4 CDJ2000 or CDJ900 players connected via LAN
- Automatically saves DJ set history that can be loaded back into rekordbox
- Advanced HID (human interface device) and MIDI capabilities
- for native control of DVS (digital vinyl systems) via USB
- Pioneer’s highest sound quality to date through an improved audio output circuit
- Audiophile-pleasing Wolfson DAC processor
- Built-in 24-bit/48 kHz sound card
- Similar layout as CDJ-1000MK3 with the largest (6.1-inch) full-color screen
- Industry-first waveform Needle Search/Needle Drop ribbon
- for convenient file browsing in an intuitive hardware format
- Illuminated Jog wheel with overall enhanced design
- Complete with carry handles and Kensington lock
For more accurate tempo control while mixing, the Pioneer CDJ2000 CD MP3 Player is enhanced with increased frame increments of 0.5 frames that allow the DJ to set a cue point or loop point with more precision.
To achieve the highest sound quality, the CDJ2000 CD Player is equipped with the audio industry's highly respected Wolfson DAC processor, delivering a very transparent, accurate audio signal resulting in a highly improved signal-to-noise ratio and increased headroom.
Pro DJ Link
The turntable features Pioneer Pro DJ Link enabling up to four CDJ2000/900s CD MP3 Players to be connected via the Link Port to share a single music source, whether it is a hard drive, USB and/or SD memory card. Once linked, users have the ability to quickly find, display and choose the music file from a connected source through the CDJ's built-in display and control knobs. A quick turn of the knob lets users scroll through created files and folders and a push of the knob confirms the song choice.
The CDJ2000 CD MP3 turntable feature a 24-bit/48 kHz sound card and HID and MIDI control compatibility via USB port. Up to 35 controls on the surface of the player can be used to trigger other devices, such as DJ effecters and software by way of HID and/or MIDI. The HID controls were implemented into the player for superior interfacing with software, faster communication speed over MIDI, audio/visual streaming and two-way information on the display. HID enables easy, precise and native control of DVS systems such as Serato Scratch Live, Native Instruments' Traktor series and MixVibes Cross2 without the need for time-coded discs.
Pioneer Rekordbox Features
- BPM / Tempo information for each song is processed into rekordbox
- for use by the DJ in preparing and performing a set
- Waveform displayed on the bottom screen for quick data visualization
- also for use with the needle search function on the CDJ2000 turntable
- Edit and customize the file information to performance needs
- Prepare and customize cues and loops as well as create and manage hot cue banks
- Create, edit and manage customized playlists for various performances
- The Quantize feature ensures cue points are set accurately and automatically
- Corrects and synchs beats during manual looping or a real-time cueing
- Prevents off beat mistakes
- Utilizing the Quantizing feature, cue points and loops can be set perfectly on-beat
DJs can transfer analyzed music files to their preferred storage media and play them directly from the CDJ turntable The software offers song information that can be viewed easily during performances on the CDJ's large display to quickly search and access content by genre, title, BPM, etc Also, as analyzed tracks are played through the CDJ product, the turntable automatically creates and saves a play history enabling users to review past performances on their PCs