Protect and transport your DDJSX with the Gator G-Tour ATA Wood Flight Case with G-Arm-360. American Musical Supply supplies you with the gear you need to perform week in and week out!
The Pioneer DDJSX DJ Controller for Serato DJ provides advanced performance specifically designed for Serato DJ Software. Pioneer’s DDJ-SX syncs up perfectly with the software and takes advantage of its features while integrating special trigger pads and controls. Pioneer also gave the DDJSX larger jog wheels for incredibly precise mixing and scratching, multiple inputs for expandability, and 4-channel mixing flexibility!
Pioneer DDJSX DJ Controller Features
Mixing With Serato
- Industry’s first 4-channel performance DJ controller/mixer for Serato DJ software
- Oversize jog wheels featuring CDJ-type on jog display
- 8 soft-touch rubber controller/trigger pads per deck for loop/sample
- Includes Serato DJ software featuring 4 decks, dual deck control, slip mode, sync-able sampler and high-quality FX
- Can be used as a standalone 4-channel mixer to connect CDJs and/or turntables
- Comes equipped with Needle Search that provides intuitive control by simply touching the controller for quick searches
- Push-button type knobs (front panel knobs only) designed with portability in mind
- Adjustable cross-fader curve to suit any type of sound
- Comes with the ‘CH Fader Start’ function that uses channel fader control to play/cue tracks being played on the deck
- Space of each side of the DDJ-SX more convenient for installation
- Dual CD and phono/line inputs for external devices as well as two mic inputs, two master outputs (XLR and RCA) and a booth output
- A low-jitter clock and high-performance digital-to-analog converter are used for accurate audio playback
- Equipped with a high-quality audio interface
- Adjustable Cross-Fader Curve for the ability to suit any type of mixing style
- Channel Fader Start enables the use of the channel fader to control and play/cue tracks
Included with Serato DJ software, the Pioneer DDJ-SX control surface provides additional features to take advantage of the software’s capabilities which include a four deck sampler function, dual deck control, slip mode, FX mode and more.
Professional Design with Precise Functionality
- Dual Deck: The DDJSX enables two tracks to be controlled at the same time allowing scratching or setting and recalling hot cues on both tracks as if they were performed on a single track.
- Slip Mode: When activated, Slip Mode silently continues song playback during a loop, reverse or scratch and continues audible playback at the exact time when the loop, scratch, hot cues is ended, resulting in smoother transitions.
- FX Mode: Provides access to two types of effect modes, Multi FX and Single FX mode.
- Multi FX Mode: Allows multiple effects to be applied simultaneously.
- Single FX Mode: Allows a single effect to be controlled with numerous parameters.
- Additional Functions:
- Up to eight hot cue points can be set for each deck.
- Vertical waveform display for fast tempo syncing.
The DDJ-SX DJ controller can quickly access the multitude of features Serato DJ offers through its buttons, knobs, sliders and performance pads. Thoughtfully laid out to deliver the best controller DJ experience, its buttons and knobs are programmed to the applicable software functions.
- Performance Pads: Pioneer added ‘performance pads’ located below the jog wheel for four different functionalities – HOT CUE, ROLL, SLICER and SAMPLER. Each soft-touch rubber pad illuminates in blue to enable users to quickly tap the pad(s) for each effect, with the output volume varying depending on the strength of each tap.
- Large Jog Wheels: Larger than most current Pioneer controller models, the size of the jog wheels on the DDJ-SX were increased in size for enhanced scratching and mixing performance. The resistance for each jog wheel was fined tuned to provide users with the best feel and the shortest latency possible from any controller. The controller also features an On Jog display located on the center of each wheel to provide instant visual feedback of playback status and the position of playing tracks.
- 4-Channel Mixer: The DDJ-SX features an independent 4-channel mixer which can be used with other external sources such as turntables. Its master level meter provides instantaneous sound level adjustment as well as independent output controls with a display indicator for each channel when used as a standalone mixer.
- Aluminum Finish: The Pioneer DDJSX sports an aluminum top panel and a brushed aluminum finish for the jog wheels for optimal look and feel.