Pioneer DJM-750 4 Channel Digital DJ Mixer
For DJs who are serious about their sound and want to step it up to the next level, it doesn’t get much better than the Pioneer DJM-750 4 Channel Digital DJ Mixer! Features like 3-band EQs on each channel, P-LOCK Fader Caps on fader knobs, 24bit/96kHz sound card and a multitude of pro-quality effects give the DJM-750 incredible performance and sound quality to satisfy DJs at all levels. One of the best features is Pioneer’s Boost Color FX knob which allows you to highlight exciting parts of music and add breaks just by intuitively rotating a single knob.
Pioneer DJM-750 4 Channel Digital DJ Mixer Features
- Pro inputs and outputs including Digital Master Output, XLR, Send/Return ports
- Information from operation of the knobs and buttons is transmitted to external DJ software and effectors, etc. as a MIDI4 signal, with a Full Ensemble MIDI function to simultaneous control this device and external devices
- Sound Color FX can be used while switching between this feature and BOOST COLOR FX to suit the music and mood
- Each channel is equipped with a switch-type 3-band equalizer (+6dB to -26dB) and 3-band isolator
- Channel fader knobs and cross-fader knobs offer a P-LOCK Fader Cap applying a lock function to guard against accidental disconnection of knobs
- Auto Standby automatically senses active operation and the presence of input signals, switching to standby mode when a long period of input is not detected
The ‘Boost Color FX’ feature makes it possible to highlight exciting parts of music and add breaks, with simple controls just by intuitively rotating a single knob. The range of musical arrangements possible is expanded thanks to the ability to change parameters of effects linked to the speed of knob rotation.
The DJM-750 mixer is loaded with a ‘Beat Effect’ function that has 13 types of effects, and these can be combined with ‘Boost Color FX’ and ‘Sound Color FX’ to produce approximately 100 types of effects, enabling highly original remixes.
24bit/96kHz High-Performance USB Sound Card
The Pioneer DJM-750 4-channel digital DJ mixer is designed with a built-in USB sound card that enables simultaneous input-output of stereo signals for up to four inputs/outputs with no deterioration in sound quality.
High sound quality design ensures clear and powerful DJ sound
- 1. With a built-in USB sound card enabling simultaneous input-output of stereo signals for four inputs and four outputs, 24bit/96kHz high-sampling processing enables various sound signals to be input-output with no deterioration in sound quality.
- 2. Support for three sampling rates (96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz) and ASIO/Core Audio standards means that this device can be used not only for DJ play, but also for music recording and production.
- 3. By using the setup utility tool installed on a PC, the signal output path from the mixer can be simply modified as necessary.
- 4. The USB port is positioned on top of the device for easy swapping of connectable devices.
As well as adopting high sound quality parts such as the 32bit Digital Sound Processor from Pioneer’s professional DJ/club-oriented DJM-900nexus DJ mixer, the DJM-750 also delivers playback faithful to the original sound thanks to the low-jitter crystal oscillator installed in the clock of its audio circuits. Sound quality is further improved with the adoption of high sound quality parts with SEND/RETURN circuit parts.