Pioneer DJM-900SRT DJ Mixer
For DJ’s who use Serato DJ software and demand the best in feel, sound and features, the Pioneer DJM-900SRT DJ Mixer is the ultimate choice! The DJM-900SRT features an internal Serato certified, high quality sound card which eliminates the need for an outboard sound card when used with multiple players or turntables. Pioneer designed this mixer with the same features as the industry standard DJM-900nexus including onboard effects and high-performance components for superb operability and sound quality.
Pioneer DJM-900SRT DJ Mixer Features
Built-in Serato Sound Card
- Equipped with an internal Serato certified soundcard for Serato DJ software control
- Automatic Beat Sync captures the BPM of the music and beat location for effects that are perfectly synced with the beat
- Built with high-quality input and output circuits to achieve accurate audio reproduction
- Six types of Sound Color FX for numerous audio effect combinations and arrangements
- 13 assignable Beat Effects that can be manipulated by two different effect parameter control knobs or be quickly accessed and performed via the X-Pad touch control
- High performance MAGVEL Cross Fader w/ adjustable cross fader curve and ultra smooth channel faders w/ adjustable curve
- Pro DJ Link quickly links the DJM-900SRT to compatible Pioneer CDJs or a computer running Pioneer's rekordbox software, allowing precise beat matching and beat effect operation
- Other features include assignable MIDI functionality, Peak Limiter, MIDI LFO, 3-band EQ/Isolator
The DJM-900SRT is equipped with an internal Serato certified sound card. The included CONTROL DISC for CD or VINYL enables mixing and scratching with up to four CDJs or turntables without the need for external hardware.
Studio-quality Sound Color FX to make creative vision a reality
The Pioneer DJM-900SRT mixer puts six mind-bending Sound Color FX at DJs fingertips. The mixer boasts 13 channel assignable BEAT FX to mash up the music in sync with the BPM for ultimate control. The DJM-900SRT is equipped with in intuitive X-PAD, a touch-sensitive strip that allows DJs to simultaneously engage BEAT FX while adjusting the parameters.
Advanced design for accurate reproduction of audio sources
Pioneer gives the DJM-900SRT mixer the same high-quality audio input and output circuits as their flagship DJM-2000nexus. A 32-bit A/D converter digitizes and enhances sound quality for all outputs, while the 32-bit digital signal processor (DSP) suppresses digital noise. Even analogue noise is reduced, through balanced hybrid operation amps and output circuits.
High-performance Faders ‘MAGVEL CROSS FADER’ for Durability and Operability
To two metal shafts supporting the fader knobs and an exclusive magnetic cross fader construction that can be used more than 10 million times makes the DJM-900SRT mixer perfect for the tough club environment.
The fader mechanism is positioned to one side, rather than directly beneath the fader faceplate opening, minimizing the damage from liquid or dust getting inside, while the Pioneer P-LOCK Fader Caps are impossible to pull off in the heat of a mix. The operational load, fader curve and cut lag can be adjusted to suit DJ’s preference.
PRO DJ LINK functionality enhances performance possibilities
The Pioneer DJM-900SRT can be connected via a single LAN cable to CDJs that support PRO DJ LINK to access rekordbox BPM and Beatgrid information and keep the effects in perfect time. Even if the BEAT FX timing has slipped, PRO DJ LINK automatically syncs the effects to the beat.